- Money saving expert Martin Lewis on Labour's fees policy: 'Poorer students will subsidise city investment bankers'
- What's your funniest canvassing story?
- To hit the LibDems, Labour give £2 billion to graduates earning 32%+ above the average wage
- Vince Cable: Labour's tuition fees plan is "fraudulent"
- We need to be careful about the SNP and coalitions
- “Uncontrolled mass immigration”, Nigel? You must be joking. (Caron Lindsay)
- Lord Roger Roberts writes…A step towards abolishing the Azure Card (Lord Roger Roberts)
- Opinion: Scottish Lib Dems should abandon their suicidal complacency and promise to devolve oil and gas (Robin Bennett)
- Opinion: Parents want a say on school attendance policy (Karen Wilkinson)
- Opinion: Struggling with a personal response to ISIS (Guy Gunaratne)
- Animal Countdown by Norman Baker and Friends
- Lib Dems build support for Cheadle and Gatley Metrolink
- I enjoy watching Cameron being Defeated at PMQ
- Let Westminster fall to ruin and send Parliament to Arkwright's Mill
- A proactive appraoch to road safety in Wandsworth Borough
- Why I'm proud of Nick Clegg's stance on drug law
- LDHQ Bulk Buy Team Leaflets and National Cards
- VIDEO: Liberal Democrats Party Political Broadcast - Open Doors
- "We've got something for everyone" - Why astrology and homeopathy win votes
- Today's Liverpool Budget Farce
- Matt (Bristol) 4th Mar - 10:32pm
The England one was bland but worthy, but the emphasis on local campaigning felt like it had honesty and integrity; a quality we have been...
- Philip Thomas 4th Mar - 10:31pm
Racism and xenophobia are different things (although often linked)- and people can be proponents of immigration control without being either racist or xenophobic. For one...
- Stephen Hesketh 4th Mar - 10:29pm
David-1 4th Mar '15 - 1:34pm No but you do have to wonder why he believes so strongly that soft, socially liberal, Tories might join...
- Jack 4th Mar - 10:29pm
I entirely agree, Caron. It's good to see someone making the argument at least. But I don't see how the Lib Dems can look back...
- Morwen Millson 4th Mar - 9:53pm
Not my story, but that of Brenda Dick, one of the first SDP cllrs in West Sussex, standing for the first time in a previously...
- Bolano 4th Mar - 9:34pm
"Most people who have concerns about immigration may not be racists but they say racist things and believe racist things." Er, no. That's a racist....