- Even the Daily Telegraph now says Leave was "wrong, "wrong" and "wrong"
- Another massive Lib Dem GAIN from the Conservatives...in John Redwood country
- Donald Trump, Twitter and distraction
- LibLink: Kishwer Falkner on 'How I will vote on Article 50'
- Vote Leave: Strong democratic case for referendum on the Brexit deal
- Observations of an ex pat: Alliance 101 (Tom Arms)
- Stoke and Copeland results show how far Lib Dems have come in two years (Caron Lindsay)
- P-0: Polling day for Stoke-on-Trent (Ed Fordham)
- Committee Reports: Federal People Development Committee – 21 February 2017 (Miranda Roberts)
- Caroline Pidgeon writes…Brexit demands greater devolution – a new deal for our regions (Caroline Pidgeon)
- Ludlow town buses - our community room on wheels - are to keep going
- Another good night for the Liberal Democrats
- Tip of the day
- Blether Tay-Gither - Storytelling in Dundee
- Celebrating the opening of Subsea 7 new offices in Sutton
- The four key lessons from Copeland and Stoke Central
- Interesting Links for 24-02-2017
- Yesterday's by-elections: Conservatives & Liberal Democrats increase vote share
- Double Lib Dem by-election gain from Conservatives
- Can You Live a Life Of Principle And Integrity?
- Laurence Cox 24th Feb - 12:06pm
I don't think that anyone should be displeased with the results in Stoke and Copeland. Both constituencies polled around 4% for the Lib Dems in...
- Mike S 24th Feb - 12:01pm
Apologies - posted on the wrong thread - more relevant here: If you want to encourage more people to engage with politics, than you have...
- John Barrett 24th Feb - 11:56am
@Paul Holmes "Where I would disagree is over the point about a ‘second referendum’." Hi Paul, the problem with another referendum on the outcome of...
- Laurence Cox 24th Feb - 11:45am
I was nodding in agreement with this, until I reached the last paragraph. Has Tom Arms already forgotten the vicious wars that followed the break-up...
- ATF 24th Feb - 11:35am
@Bill le Breton Sounds like a very good idea to me - especially when we consider the County Councils are just round the corner. Our...
- Jenny Barnes 24th Feb - 11:34am
tory +Ukip vote stayed the same, but UKIP vote moved to tories labour +libdem vote ditto but labour vote moved to lib dem. Tories win.
Fri 24th Feb 2017
Tue 28th Feb 2017
Wed 1st Mar 2017
Thu 2nd Mar 2017
Fri 3rd Mar 2017
Sat 4th Mar 2017
Mon 6th Mar 2017
Thu 9th Mar 2017
Fri 10th Mar 2017
Mon 13th Mar 2017