- Norman Baker's genius response to David Cameron: David, I need you to stop sending dishonest and patronising letters
- Peter Kellner's latest projection gives hope to the Lib Dems but points to the squeakiest of squeaky bum times
- Lord Tony Greaves writes...Why a new coalition would be a bad idea
- In which I seriously contemplate voting Labour
- ICM poll says Nick Clegg is safe in Sheffield Hallam
- Opinion: Why I would be wary of another coalition with the Conservatives (Cara Jenkinson)
- The real problem with #EdStone is that Miliband cannot be sure he will be able to deliver (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: Labour isn’t Keynesian – that’s why Liberal Democrats had to be (Toby MacDonnell)
- There is no need for Clegg to make an EU Referendum a red line. This does not signify agreement to it (Caron Lindsay)
- In which I seriously contemplate voting Labour (Caron Lindsay)
- Why the country needs more Liberal Democrat MPs and votes
- Newspapers back the Liberal Democrats
- Premises Application 470 Bury Old Road
- Who will stand up for South Cambridgeshire?
- The Tories are like the Paddock Brothers
- Evidence of what voting according to beliefs might deliver in St Ives
- Lib Dems select Tower Hamlets Mayor candidate as police launch new probe
- Lib Dems Believe Wordle 47 Freedom - Opportunity for Everyone
- Liberal Democrats Believe... 48 - Nick Clegg We've talked a...
- Newspapers back Liberal Democrats as a force for good in British politics
- Colin 6th May - 8:05am
@Keith Legg, What has that got to do with anything? I suppose, the Liberal Democrats have not made a red line against entering into a...
- Ian Sanderson (RM3) 6th May - 7:58am
'a sitting MP for a Northern Ireland seat held a Government post' Colonel Robert Grosvenor (later Duke of Westminster after his cousin and brother died)...
- Charles Rothwell 6th May - 7:57am
As part of promoting the "Northern Power House", we up here north of Watford really need the equivalent of a Manchester Airport EAST of the...
- Mark 6th May - 7:55am
Nice one Norman!
- Keith Legg 6th May - 7:46am
Colin - on the point about 'a whole constituent nation [being] disenfranchised' - can you tell me the last time a sitting MP for a...
- Toby 6th May - 7:34am
The wage preference is an essential part of Keynes's theory: the idea is that wages can always rise, but they don't fall because people become...