* Mary Reid is the Monday Editor on Lib Dem Voice.
- Vince Cable writes...The birth of the 48 movement
- A message from Tim Farron
- Sir Graham Watson writes...Is there a way back from the Brexit decision?
- We cannot turn a blind eye to the Brexit anger
- 1000 new members join Lib Dems as Farron says "We will keep the vision of an open, optimistic, hopeful Britain alive"
- Vince Cable writes…The birth of the 48 movement (Vince Cable)
- What does the referendum result mean? (Richard Robinson)
- Pledge to rejoin EU needs to be matched by EU Impact Fund (Nick Hopkinson)
- How the Lib Dems can lead after the Referendum Result (Scott Partridge)
- Fighting for votes at 16 (Jack Haines)
- For the centenary of the Battle of the Somme
- A tribute to Gordon Murray and Trumptonshire
- Luton UA, High Town- 30th June 2016
- Bexley LB, St Michael's- 30th June 2016
- Vale of Glamorgan UA, Rhoose- 30th June 2016
- Mole Valley DC, Leatherhead North- 30th June 2016
- Will jumpers for goalposts revive England's fortunes?
- Labour crisis – Is the Glass half full or half empty?
- Electoral Commission wins court case against Labour Party
- Random accumulation of hard work isn't enough: the Lib Dems need to pivot
- Hywel 30th Jun - 11:19pm
The aim was similar but Dean had a 50 state strategy, not a 435 congressional division strategy. There is an important difference.
- Simon Banks 30th Jun - 10:56pm
1: Politicians should never allow anger to overcome their reality check of how that anger will be received and what it will achieve for good...
- Roland 30th Jun - 10:47pm
I agree with David Evershed (30th Jun '16 - 4:05pm) over the name of the movement, namely: the 48 movement sounds more like a protest...
- Peter Watson 30th Jun - 10:17pm
@Carl Rylett ""Even if the petition for a rerun is unlikely to succeed it sent out an important message." What message? That, of 16 million...
- Spencer Hagard 30th Jun - 10:15pm
Conor, binary thinking is a major curse of our politics, as it is in many other spheres of British life. Of course, we have to...
- Gregory Connor 30th Jun - 9:55pm
Great to see Vince engaged. We should be unashamedly pro-immigration and unequivocally pro-immigrant but the immigration debate for non-racists comes down to three distinct elements:...
Sun 3rd Jul 2016
Mon 4th Jul 2016
Tue 12th Jul 2016
Wed 13th Jul 2016
Thu 14th Jul 2016
Sun 24th Jul 2016