- Extra push for Liz Leffman in Witney
- Nick Clegg shows why he is such a credible, authoritative leader of the opposition to May's "hard brexit"
- Live updates from the Witney count
- +++Witney result: Biggest Con to Lib Dem swing since the 1997 Winchester by-election.
- Independent: "The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron's seat tomorrow"
- The American people will not take kindly to being kept “in suspense” by Donald Trump (Paul Walter)
- Shas Sheehan challenges the government over Calais refugee crisis (Suzanne Fletcher)
- Lessons for Syria on post-conflict reconstruction (Ciaran McGonagle)
- Independent: “The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron’s seat tomorrow” (Caron Lindsay)
- We Must Understand the Terrifying Logic of Theresa May’s ‘Right-Wing Socialism’ (Jonathan Ferguson)
- Justice Minister? More like Injustice Minister!
- Trouble ahead on the Midland main line
- Petition for road safety action along Gunthorpe Ridings submitted!
- Britain in the World
- Week of Action targets Redcar estate
- Reflections on a by-election in Witney
- Lib Dems fight against a boring, bland Benidorm in Liverpool
- Some thoughts on a couple of by-elections
- A great night at Pride of Formby Awards
- Massive Plans to Build on Green Belt
- John Peters 21st Oct - 8:52pm
@paul holmes I believe rump X or rX to be in fairly common usage. The UK is referred to as rump UK or rUK when...
- Christopher Haigh 21st Oct - 8:27pm
It is difficult to understand that the local authority allowed slag heaps at the top of valley sides and along the spring line.
- Cliff Wilkes 21st Oct - 8:24pm
"For too long, Britons have got used to having everything and conceding nothing to others. I am afraid we have to get used to it...
- paul holmes 21st Oct - 8:24pm
@john peters. "The rump EU........". So the UK leaves and the remaining 27 out of 28 Members are the rump? Such a perspective explains something...
- Glenn 21st Oct - 8:20pm
Al The population of Scotland is about 5 million. The population of England is about 53 million. The thing is people don't want to emigrate...
- Mary Reid 21st Oct - 8:15pm
Does anyone know how many states use that kind of voting machine?
Fri 21st Oct 2016
Sat 22nd Oct 2016
Wed 26th Oct 2016
Sat 29th Oct 2016
Thu 3rd Nov 2016
Wed 9th Nov 2016
Fri 11th Nov 2016
Tue 15th Nov 2016