It would be fair to say that Nigel Farage and the leader of the ALDE group in the European Parliament, former Belgian Prime Minister, Guy Verhofstadt, are unlikely to be close friends. It’s rather less likely after this intervention on Wednesday. Sit back and enjoy…
- Lib Dem MPs were right not to play Labour's silly games over the Bedroom Tax
- Opinion: Universal Basic Income is the way forward for the Liberal Democrats
- Our worst nightmare? Peter Kellner's scenario 3: "Lib Dems choose who's the PM"
- "The best opinion poll I've seen in a long time" says Nick Clegg
- By-election update: Gains on the year
- Time to lambast the economic stupidity of Tory posturing on immigration (Paul Walter)
- Paul Tyler writes… In defence of piecemeal (Paul Tyler)
- Cochrane review: Vaping can help you quit smoking (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: Universal Basic Income is the way forward for the Liberal Democrats (Robin McGhee)
- Morrissey Progress Report – first thoughts (Caron Lindsay)
- North Korea - The Other Interview (Official Trailer)
- What does Alex Salmond think he's playing at?
- From potholes to hypnotism: do it online with Stockport Council
- New Switch Island to Thornton Link Road – Brickwall Lane junction takes shape
- Liverpool City Region – When will a Metro Mayor get foisted on us too?
- Computer access at the Mitchell Street Centre
- Investing in Stockport - have your say on budget cuts
- Fighting to save Parkland's Playing Fields
- Blue Boar, Ludlow: Conditions on reopening
- 2014 comes to a close in Cornwall
- David Evans 22nd Dec - 10:10am
Julian, The Conservatives were asked for very few real concessions last time and they gave even less. That was weak leadership. This time both Labour...
- Martin Land 22nd Dec - 10:04am
@RC Their hostility is not tiresome. it's what you will meet on the doorstep and it's important to learn how to deal with it. You...
- Bill Le Breton 22nd Dec - 9:27am
Agree with Charles about the lessons from the Corn Laws and Imperial Preference . But that may cause some problems for Radical Liberalism when the...
- RC 22nd Dec - 9:05am
@ Malc "In the other I don’t share your confidence that Paul Burstow will hold his seat, I have that down has a Tory gain."...
- Charles Rothwell 22nd Dec - 8:26am
Ever since Thatcher and her 'break-through' in recruiting C1 and (in particular) C2 voters away from Labour, the Tories have obviously had huge problems in...
- Ian Sanderson (RM3) 22nd Dec - 8:11am
I think this country have lost the plot on immigration. Some random examples: Overseas students are, as David Blake says, a possible cohort of people...
Sat 3rd Jan 2015
Wed 14th Jan 2015
Thu 15th Jan 2015
Fri 16th Jan 2015