It would be fair to say that Nigel Farage and the leader of the ALDE group in the European Parliament, former Belgian Prime Minister, Guy Verhofstadt, are unlikely to be close friends. It’s rather less likely after this intervention on Wednesday. Sit back and enjoy…
- David Ward: "if I lived in #Gaza would I fire a rocket? - probably yes"
- Review of 2014 European and Local Election Campaign
- ICM poll: Tories edge ahead of Labour, while Ukip collapse to 4th behind Lib Dems
- ++Breaking...Clegg: "We must axe Bedroom Tax"
- Tim Farron's Beveridge Lecture in full: "Let's say a huge yes to active, ambitious, liberal government and build a new consensus"
- Opinion: Alice vs the System: Lessons from a lifetime of “help” from public services #2 (Anonymous Liberal Democrat)
- Full steam ahead on infrastructure (Joe Otten)
- The Gender Agenda #3: Is there such a thing as “Women’s Policy”? (Alice Thomas)
- Opinion: Beware conflating offence with racism – Don’t demand David Ward’s expulsion (Jonathan Brown)
- Martin Horwood writes …Tony Blair’s legacy (Martin Horwood)
- NW Cambridge: Sainsbury's Supermarket Deal
- Joe Anderson - A comment too far
- Labour Say 'Non' To Lasting Tour Legacy
- Bury War Memorial
- Causes of death in Stockport
- Did Douglas Adams get the idea from Don Cupitt?
- The Assisted Dying Bill: A necessary evil?
- Musings from the Council Chamber - today's meeting
- Tring Summer Celebrations
- A day at the races, and a profitable one at that...
- Dave Page 23rd Jul - 6:43pm
Thank heavens we have white men to tell the ethnic minorities and women that they're not the right people to describe the discrimination they face...
- Jonathan Brown 23rd Jul - 6:39pm
@g - "A politician who has previously expressed anti-semitic views has said he supports a terrorist organisation dedicated to the destruction of Israel." Showing understanding...
- bob sayer 23rd Jul - 6:38pm
David was only saying what many are thinking....Hamas is an evil bunch but Israel does itself no favours by continuing to stretch its boundaries and...
- Andi Ali 23rd Jul - 6:32pm
Carol - let me tell you were I think we should draw the line. We should realise that Israel has been block aiding gaza so...
- Jennie 23rd Jul - 6:31pm
What Dave said
- Leon Duveen 23rd Jul - 6:25pm
The choice is not be pro-Israel or pro-Palestine but being for peace or for the continuation of endlees cycles of violence. Neither side has much...
Thu 24th Jul 2014
Sun 27th Jul 2014
Thu 31st Jul 2014
Sun 3rd Aug 2014
Thu 7th Aug 2014
Thu 14th Aug 2014