* Stephen Tall is Co-Editor of Liberal Democrat Voice, and editor of the 2013 publication, The Coalition and Beyond: Liberal Reforms for the Decade Ahead. He is also a Research Associate for the liberal think-tank CentreForum and writes at his own site, The Collected Stephen Tall.
- What do you think will be the result of the Scottish independence referendum? Your predictions, please...
- ++ Mike Hancock MP quits Lib Dems
- Yes Scotland is a bit late to realise that Wings over Scotland is bad news.
- Note to agents: do not publish anything you learn at postal vote opening
- Opinion: The West Lothian Question has left Ed Miliband in a deep hole
- Opinion: Simple, liberal ideas for London (Anthony Fairclough)
- Stand up against the politics of bullets and threats (Ed Fordham)
- Opinion: English devolution – with maps (George Potter)
- The English devolution battleground (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: Lib Dems believe in local policing; should they also support a return to local courts? (John Howson)
- Ed Balls - not quite affordable and fair
- Poor to be hit hardest by Labour
- Mike Nesmith as Frank Zappa, Frank Zappa as Mike Nesmith
- Austerity: Will Labour activists still stick their fingers in their ears?
- Day 5004: DOCTOR WHO: Nothing at the End of the Plot
- September report to Mid Samford parishes
- Wok This Way wins Chinese Takeaway of the Day
- Referendum accuracy petitions should be used to educate people in the count process
- Direct rail service from London Euston to Shrewsbury returns
- Are our newspapers trying to persuade us to trust the politicians and give up our rights?
- Joe Otten 22nd Sep - 11:09pm
Appreciate the attempt to keep Sheffield City Region together, though I confess I have not canvassed much on the idea, and the people out there...
- Matthew Huntbach 22nd Sep - 10:57pm
Denis Where has the United Kingdom gone if all we have at the centre is “a smallish committee drawn from the Parliaments of the nations...
- Liberal Al 22nd Sep - 10:54pm
I agree wholeheartedly with the statement that now we have been roped into this promise, we must stick by it, even if that means breaking...
- stuart moran 22nd Sep - 10:53pm
JJ The US Constitution is an interesting document but they also use the electoral college system to prevent the bullying of small states by bigger...
- Denis Mollison 22nd Sep - 10:53pm
For information, the official map of current UK local authorities can be found here. I used its 2009 predecessor when devising the STV scheme for...
- stuart moran 22nd Sep - 10:51pm
LJP I know, not that impressive is it. Remind me how many MPs they have in Scotland again? Our Parliament is based on FPTP not...
Wed 24th Sep 2014
Thu 25th Sep 2014
Fri 26th Sep 2014
Sat 27th Sep 2014
Sun 28th Sep 2014
Tue 30th Sep 2014
Thu 2nd Oct 2014
Sat 4th Oct 2014
Thu 9th Oct 2014
Sat 11th Oct 2014