* Paul Walter is a Liberal Democrat activist in Newbury and West Berkshire. He is part of the Liberal Democrat Voice team and blogs at Liberal Burblings.
- Nick Clegg tells the inside story of how the Conservatives put party before country
- Inquest verdict: The 96 were unlawfully killed #JFT96
- Willie Rennie gets the biggest cheer of the final Scottish Leaders' Debate
- Poll boosts for Kirsty Williams and Eluned Parrott in Wales
- WATCH: Tim Farron on the Sunday Politics: Progressive, centre left voters are turning to us
- No criticism is bad criticism (and none is worse)… (Jonathan Ferguson)
- Blogging Against Disablism Day (Holly Matthies)
- Willie Rennie gets the biggest cheer of the final Scottish Leaders’ Debate (Caron Lindsay)
- WATCH: Obama’s final White House Correspondents’ Dinner (Caron Lindsay)
- When the Minister didn’t quite get Alistair Carmichael’s sarcasm… (NewsHound)
- Helen Dudden 3rd May - 7:38am
I know the feeling as I wait for more sight surgery. Its medical problems that cause us to be in the situation. Meanwhile, life has...
- nigel hunter 3rd May - 12:27am
Goldsmith might be a nice person as an individual but as a Tory Party member he is only interested in power for himself and his...
- malc 2nd May - 11:38pm
Stuart I couldn't agree with you more. I've voted Labour or Lib Dem all my life, but these days both seem obsessed with minority causes,...
- Robert Wootton 2nd May - 11:13pm
A change in the law is necessary to end this housing scandal. Make it illegal for landlords to charge rent for sub standard housing and...
- David Raw 2nd May - 10:18pm
@ Stevan Rose "Aggression is a fact of life and if you are not prepared to defend yourself you will be eliminated." Sorry, that is...
- Jonathan Ferguson 2nd May - 9:18pm
Thanks again for the comments everyone, and I hope I have not omitted referring to too many important points that came up. I also hope...
Thu 5th May 2016
Sat 7th May 2016
Tue 10th May 2016
Sat 14th May 2016