* Paul Walter is a LibDem activist in Newbury, Berkshire and blogs at Liberal Burblings
- The Clegg Family Christmas Card, with a little help from their sons
- Nelson Mandela – the long walk is over
- Opinion: Our liberal identity crisis
- Three scenarios for the 2015 election based on current polling: which do you think looks most plausible?
- This week's by-elections: a Lib Dem hold and a near miss
- Opinion: Ukip’s not-so-respectable European allies (Paul Stocker)
- ‘Good’ gender segregation and ‘bad’ gender segregation? (Stephen Tall)
- Better in Cameron’s Black Book than on the Statute Book (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Our liberal identity crisis (Steve Bradley)
- Poverty at its lowest since 2004/5? (Joe Otten)
- Church Street closure continues
- Me on the radio tonight.
- The plan to fix the lobbying bill will entrench the flaws in election expense rules
- He can't get them out of the Maidan
- Press-releasing poverty at the DWP | Alistair Geddes and Jonathan Mende
- The Blood is The Life 12-12-2013
- Unlock Democracy: Lobbying, Talk To Your MP!
- Policy Unpacked #1 - Mad about mayors
- New 'none of the above' option does poorly in Indian elections
- Herding Sheep
- Andy Crick 12th Dec - 12:58pm
The author's comments are absurd, which is a shame given his normal stuff. The advice from Universities UK is ludicrous and should be opposed, whatever...
- Jayne Mansfield 12th Dec - 12:52pm
@ Eddie Sammon I couldn't disagree more. I watched Yasmin Alibhai -Brown , a practising Muslim arguing with A member of the Islamic society. who...
- Dave Page 12th Dec - 12:50pm
I agree with Sarah - comparing safe spaces for oppressed groups with policies designed to reinforce that cultural dominance, and saying they're the same thing...
- Mick Taylor 12th Dec - 12:50pm
In Leeds, Labour resort to just about any dirty trick in the book - and they were caught at it by the Sunday Times. The...
- Sarah Brown 12th Dec - 12:47pm
To clarify the role of Cambridge Colleges, they are much like glorified halls of residence. Lectures aren't single sex.
- coldcomfort 12th Dec - 12:32pm
The LbDem problem is one of unrealistic expectations. Conservatives have been, and still are, our natural enemies. It certainly stuck in my gullet to go...
Fri 13th Dec 2013
Sat 14th Dec 2013
Sun 15th Dec 2013
Thu 19th Dec 2013
Thu 2nd Jan 2014
Fri 3rd Jan 2014