Missed the Lib Dems’ spring conference this weekend? Here are three clips to help you catch-up, or re-live, some of what happened…
- Vince Cable: we will force a referendum vote in Parliament
- Clegg leadership plot: Gove's 'crazy grenade' detonates, briefly, before Tories revert to arguing about Europe
- Ukip surge to 18% in latest ICM poll: Lib Dems at 11%
- Liberal Democrat MPs to be given free vote on all aspects of Same Sex Marriage Bill
- Where Ukip won (or almost won) on 2nd May 2013
- Edward Davey writes… Helping consumers to get cheaper energy bills (Edward Davey MP)
- Duncan Hames MP writes… Must we continue to use food for fuel? (Duncan Hames MP)
- Opinion: The green centre ground (Alex Smethurst)
- Opinion: The same sex marriage bill is not perfect, but Lib Dem MPs should get behind it (Ed Fordham)
- In praise of ‘This House’ (Stephen Tall)
- Teaching Unions are jumping the shark.
- Get ready for the Eurovision Whinge Contest
- The Blood is The Life 18-05-2013
- New Planning Application: Heys Road
- The Truth About Benefits
- Liverpool Overhead Railway – Mural on a Crosby warehouse
- Dundee ADHD Parents Support Group
- Dawn today over Newbury - a bit of a murky one!
- Post-16 funding proposals need clarity
- EUling the wheels of big business
- andrew purches 18th May - 12:00pm
Human rights ? what are they ? From Islam's standpoint, there is no such thing as Human rights - it is by its very nature...
- Duncan Brack 18th May - 11:51am
I'm glad Duncan raised this issue, not least because we're about to discuss it at the zero-carbon working group; there'll be a section on biofuels...
- jedibeeftrix 18th May - 11:32am
”Jedi, would you make a large capital investment in the UK if you judged there was a significant risk that the UK would leave the...
- tony dawson 18th May - 11:19am
Surely, the interests of the UK economy and the chances of an overall Tory electoral victory are opposing forces?
- Leekliberal 18th May - 11:18am
In the light of the AV referendum the Electoral Reform society is now focussing on a campaign to achieve proportional representation in English and Welsh...
Sat 18th May 2013
Sun 19th May 2013
Wed 22nd May 2013
Sun 26th May 2013
Tue 28th May 2013
Wed 29th May 2013
Thu 30th May 2013
Fri 31st May 2013
Sat 1st Jun 2013
Mon 3rd Jun 2013
Thu 6th Jun 2013
Fri 7th Jun 2013
Sat 8th Jun 2013
Sun 9th Jun 2013
Thu 13th Jun 2013
Sat 15th Jun 2013