LibDemVoice Co-Editor Stephen Tall reflected on the state of the Coalition at its mid-way point in an event jointly hosted by CentreForum and the Institute for Government, Half-Time Oranges (and Blues): How to renew the Coalition while Preparing for the Next Election. You can watch his 10-minute verdict on where the Lib Dems are at and where we should go next here:
- Are party consultations with members worth the paper they’re written on? (George Potter)
- We shouldn’t criticize Jeremy Corbyn for finally doing a bit of reasonably clever “media” (Paul Walter)
- Andrew George writes…Can progressives unite to defeat the Tories? (Andrew George)
- The UK and the rapid deterioration in global security (Paul Reynolds)
- Brexit and the path to a written constitution (Ciaran McGonagle)
- Cutting back in Whickham's car park
- The Blood is the Life for 25-08-2016
- Mersey Gateway Bridge – Progress but no mention of Northern Poorhouse!
- Tour of Britain in our area Thursday 8 September
- Is the gaffe-prone Owen Smith leaving Labour members with a hobson's choice for leader?
- Could the GMB-Unite spat develop into a greater rift in the trade union movement generally?
- Harris Academy FPs' Lunch
- Let's talk tuition fees.
- Interesting Links for 25-08-2016
- You know that thing where you watch a show & you really love it & then SOMETHING happens?
- Matt (Bristol) 25th Aug - 12:48pm
I am in favour of the option existing for railways to return to public hands, if that is on a regionally managed basis, rather one...
- David Evans 25th Aug - 12:42pm
Andrew George makes some very telling points, but in his very last sentence, he says “the vast majority of non/anti-Tory voters don’t share the same...
- Nom de Plume 25th Aug - 12:39pm
Criticism accepted. I am not an expert on US domestic politics. The point I was trying to make was that he did not start any...
- Geoffrey Payne 25th Aug - 12:36pm
As I understand it one of the constraints on the working group was that their proposals had to be budget neutral. No wonder they rejected...
- expats 25th Aug - 12:33pm
Simon Shaw 25th Aug '16 - 12:21pm...........@expats “Simon Shaw …I believe that the publicly owned East Coast rail paid back an even bigger premium per...
- John Roffey 25th Aug - 12:25pm
Nigel Jones 25th Aug '16 - 11:48am "The key is to identify policies that we might support in an alternative government. So, I am inclined...
Sat 27th Aug 2016
Sun 28th Aug 2016
Thu 1st Sep 2016
Sat 3rd Sep 2016
Tue 6th Sep 2016
Thu 8th Sep 2016
Wed 14th Sep 2016
Thu 15th Sep 2016
Sat 17th Sep 2016
Sun 18th Sep 2016
Thu 22nd Sep 2016