LibDemVoice Co-Editor Stephen Tall reflected on the state of the Coalition at its mid-way point in an event jointly hosted by CentreForum and the Institute for Government, Half-Time Oranges (and Blues): How to renew the Coalition while Preparing for the Next Election. You can watch his 10-minute verdict on where the Lib Dems are at and where we should go next here:
- Catherine Bearder writes… 100 days to stop the Tories or Labour neglecting the environment (Catherine Bearder MEP)
- Julian Huppert writes… Clamping down on Tax Dodging (Julian Huppert MP)
- The left cheers Syriza while Miliband equivocates (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: Enablement For All (Kirsten Johnson)
- Opinion: The case for a “Great Reform Pact” (Mike Biden)
- New video starkly highlights need for Laurencekirk Flyover
- Tuesday meetings - Hogmanay 2015 and schools consultation
- Holocaust Memorial Day
- On the road to a stronger economy and a fairer society
- Can Lib Dems Learn Anything from Syriza's Win?
- Linkblogging For 27/1/15
- Have your say about your hospital care
- Labour Blair Gaddafi Collusion
- Bramhall Tory councillor defects to UKIP
- The Election Law Handbook goes online!
- Alex Sabine 28th Jan - 4:59am
@ Mark Littlewood "If Julian Huppert wishes to stop this sort of behaviour, he is going to need a surveillance state far, far beyond the...
- Alex Sabine 28th Jan - 3:48am
In any case, I'm not at all convinced that simply increasing the state's power to snoop on us would necessarily make us safer. As Benjamin...
- Alex Sabine 28th Jan - 3:14am
Simon: Much as it pains me to take issue with you after your recent kind words, I do strongly disagree with you on this one...
- Mark Littlewood 28th Jan - 1:13am
I will continue to buy my cigarettes duty free and/or from cheaper tobacco tax jurisdictions. I am on the affluent side of the income spectrum,...
- T-J 28th Jan - 12:59am
The thing I really want to say about Syriza's win in particular is that in Greece the young, angry poor people beat the tired bitter...
- David Allen 28th Jan - 12:57am
John Tilley - yes there is no real disagreement between us, except on how best to move forward - and perhaps both of us have...