Lib Dem party president Tim Farron — who resigned from the Lib Dem front-bench in 2008 to vote in favour of a referendum on the Libson Treaty — explained today why he thinks it would be “completely mad” to hold a referendum while the UK is tryng to get out of the biggest recession in living memory. You can watch the 2-minute video here:
- Lib Dem Geraldine Locke takes safe Tory Council seat in Richmond
- Catherine Bearder MEP doesn't need men telling her what's important
- A small step for trust in the manifesto
- Opinion: General election 2015 - The rise of UKIP and the Tory decapitation strategy
- Paul Tyler writes...Lessons for our new campaigner-in-chief?
- Opinion: Should we bomb ISIS positions in Syria? (Mark Argent)
- Opinion: Revolution is not a dirty word (Toby MacDonnell)
- Opinion: A life discarded (Richard Edwards)
- Opinion: Time for a real English party (George Potter)
- Opinion: In defence of the Scottish Government’s plan for named persons for every child (Euan Davidson)
- Watch and laugh: Clarke and Dawe - Aussies Away to a Great Start at Wimbledon
- Sutton employer? Find out more about apprenticeships
- Rebuilding the Core
- And they came on holiday to Lydiate!
- Sefton's Green Belt and High Grade agricultural land now under even greater threat!
- Time to change the law on car littering?
- Things to be grateful for about the Lib Dem leadership election #1
- Time for emergency currencies for Greece
- Greek crisis: the problem is loss of trust
- Lib Dem House of Lords Spokespersons
- kevin 6th Jul - 2:24pm
'Doesn’t that wrongly give the impression that all Muslims as ISIS supporters? Islamic or Muslim terrorists would be more accurate.
- kevin 6th Jul - 2:20pm
Can't understand why Carmicheal is still there or allowed to be by the party.
- Simon Banks 6th Jul - 2:00pm
Welcome! The good news is that there are many more new members like you; though not all have got stuck in quite so quickly, they...
- Simon Banks 6th Jul - 1:57pm
A small amendment. In a Focus being produced literally in-house we once just saved ourselves from stating "the police have a hand job" but failed...
- A Social Liberal 6th Jul - 1:57pm
From now on I will refer to the terrorist group as Daesh. Not because it has a significantly different meaning from IS/ISIS/ISIL (the full name...
- Steve 6th Jul - 1:52pm
The gunman trained in Libya. How did that situation occur? That's right, your party was in a government that decided to bomb the country and...
Mon 6th Jul 2015
Wed 8th Jul 2015
Thu 9th Jul 2015
Fri 10th Jul 2015
Sat 11th Jul 2015
Sun 12th Jul 2015
Thu 16th Jul 2015
Sat 18th Jul 2015
Sun 19th Jul 2015
Mon 20th Jul 2015
Thu 23rd Jul 2015
Sat 25th Jul 2015
Sun 26th Jul 2015
Mon 27th Jul 2015
Thu 30th Jul 2015
Sat 1st Aug 2015