Join in with the comments and debate NOW. You can join in by either: (a) adding your comment in the form at the bottom of the box below, or (b) tweeting with hashtag #ldvusa. Use either of those methods and your comments will show in the live stream below.
- Baroness Sal Brinton writes…Electing diverse MPs (Sal Brinton)
- Welsh Lib Dem Conference: Friday night rally, and the wit and wisdom of Wales’ Lib Dem women (Caron Lindsay)
- Assange: From Townsville to Knightsbridge via Cloud Cuckoo Land (Paul Walter)
- Putting in a good word for Turkey and the Turks (Paul Walter)
- Lib Dem parliamentarians mark #timetotalk day (Caron Lindsay)
- William Summers 8th Feb - 1:14am
I strongly believe in the need for more diverse political representation, including more women, BAME and disabled. But this simplistic one-dimensional identity politics really does...
- Gareth Epps 7th Feb - 10:28pm
Liberator is not preceded by a definite article. (You must owe us a sub!)
- Simon Shaw 7th Feb - 10:20pm
@Mick Taylor "Labour have shown us the AWS guarantees the selection of women candidates and in a more favourable electoral climate would lead to women...
- Rsf7 7th Feb - 10:15pm
The problem with all this is that it only works one way. For example, men earn more than women but for the under 30's women...
- Ian Swales 7th Feb - 9:56pm
I'll leave my comment to a fellow member from the North East - “As a woman with a disability I find this patronising and insulting...
- Ian Swales 7th Feb - 9:53pm
You're right David and a lot of people who would benefit from it agree too. Here's just a few comments from a NE blog on...
Wed 10th Feb 2016
Thu 11th Feb 2016
Tue 16th Feb 2016
Thu 18th Feb 2016
Sat 20th Feb 2016
Thu 25th Feb 2016
Sat 27th Feb 2016
Sun 28th Feb 2016
Thu 3rd Mar 2016