Join in with the comments and debate NOW. You can join in by either: (a) adding your comment in the form at the bottom of the box below, or (b) tweeting with hashtag #ldvusa. Use either of those methods and your comments will show in the live stream below.
- Lib Dems publish latest accounts: £439k surplus and membership up to 43,451
- Lord Rennard: Lib Dems continue investigation into peer while party official apologises for lapse
- Actually, this having the World Cup in England might be a good idea
- Opinion: Who are the terrorists?
- Some reminders about commenting on Liberal Democrat Voice
- Greg Mulholland MP writes…Celebrating our county’s riches on Yorkshire Day (Greg Mulholland MP)
- Actually, this having the World Cup in England might be a good idea (Caron Lindsay)
- Don Foster MP writes…Justifiable NIMBYism? (Don Foster MP)
- Opinion: What is HAMAS’s game plan? (Steve Coltman)
- Opinion: The ECHR is a “British Bill of Rights” (Jonathan Waddell)
- Blyth Town Council , meetings in August
- The spat of the week - has to be the hissy fit of Beiber the Brat vs Orlando Bloom. Apparently, he did manage to get a knock on the Brat. That's one up for The Elves.
- Fracking: consultation discounted.
- News of M4 closures in August
- Rother DC, Darwell - 31 July 2014
- A note about my Resignation
- The Blood is The Life 31-07-2014
- Women in the workforce: the real reason for the economic recovery
- Lib Dems Win Fight to Tackle Global Warming
- Funding news for local groups
- paul barker 31st Jul - 4:26pm
We have always had to run 2 parallel campaigns in General Elections - one to get MPs & the other to get Vote share. Its...
- londonliberal 31st Jul - 4:21pm
i completely agree with caractatus. Coalition has been an unmitigated disaster for the libdems as a political force. The party has been hollowed out to...
- Matthew Huntbach 31st Jul - 4:00pm
Caracatus but we did used to manage to have a party line on say – opposing the war in Iraq (depite some people like Emma...
- Caractatus 31st Jul - 3:56pm
It's the wrong tactic and not a strategy - but it is the Lib Dem leadership strategy :-((((( It doesn't work and it's not going...
- Joe Otten 31st Jul - 3:55pm
Guidon, gotta say I would rather focus on the city region than Yorkshire - and we cross the boundaries into Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire. Yorkshire stuff...
- Matthew Huntbach 31st Jul - 3:46pm
Joshua Dixon Whilst previous generation enjoyed a free education, the Sutton Trust revealed that current graduates will be saddled with enough debt that their repayments...
Thu 31st Jul 2014
Sun 3rd Aug 2014
Thu 7th Aug 2014
Thu 14th Aug 2014
Thu 21st Aug 2014
Thu 28th Aug 2014