Join in with the comments and debate NOW. You can join in by either: (a) adding your comment in the form at the bottom of the box below, or (b) tweeting with hashtag #ldvusa. Use either of those methods and your comments will show in the live stream below.
- We're heading for a minority Labour government backed by the SNP
- Nick Clegg and the Lib Dems can be very proud of themselves
- 38 Degrees get it badly wrong on Lib Dem funding for NHS - but don't do nearly enough to put it right
- Alex Salmond postpones US book tour as Christine Jardine's campaign goes from strength to strength
- Why have Liberal Democrats indulged the Tories' Bercow bashing?
- AIDS organisations and Elton John support Liberal Democrat candidate Adrian Hyyrylainen-Trett over HIV disclosure (Caron Lindsay)
- Something nasty – why the Tories aren’t making headway (Paul Walter)
- P-37: What are the Liberal Democrats talking about today? Mental Health and the manifesto for the mind (The Voice)
- Former LGBT+ chair Adrian Hyyrylainen-Trett becomes Britain’s first openly HIV positive candidate (Caron Lindsay)
- Nick Clegg and the Lib Dems can be very proud of themselves (Paul Walter)
- Philip Smith selected by Lib Dems to fight Ashfield
- Labour attack on Lib Dem drug policy slammed as medieval
- D'Arcy Thompson Zoology Museum Easter openings
- Community Spirit Action Group meeting
- The Q#1 quintet (usual suspects edition)
- 2015 General Election Day 3: Fool if you think it's over
- The background behind Labour's leaflets in Yardley
- Labour forced to issue apology and pay legal costs in Leeds North West
- Lib Dems Believe Wordle 13
- Liberal Democrats Believe... 15 - My Story. Why I'm A Liberal Democrat
- Andy Hinton 2nd Apr - 12:59am
What Jennie said.
- Alex Sabine 2nd Apr - 12:45am
Matthew: I must have missed the part of Paul's article where he argued that the coalition has been a "wonderful super-duper government doing just what...
- Charlie 2nd Apr - 12:36am
John Tilley Orwell's writing and essays span from 1920 to 1950 . Any writer who bases their comments on a single essay suggests a lack...
- David Allen 2nd Apr - 12:20am
A year or two ago, the universal wisdom was that Labour had an entrenched lead that nothing would shift. A month or two ago, the...
- malc 2nd Apr - 12:17am
Sesenco Since it's not even one of Labours target seats and with it's past voting history, I agree it's is unlikely the LibDems will lose...
- A Social Liberal 1st Apr - 11:44pm
Personally, I don't give a fig about who is doing what on zero hours contracts, personally I would have applauded the Nasty Party if they...