Join in with the comments and debate NOW. You can join in by either: (a) adding your comment in the form at the bottom of the box below, or (b) tweeting with hashtag #ldvusa. Use either of those methods and your comments will show in the live stream below.
- Clegg opposes ban on halal and kosher slaughter; now we need to hear his reasons
- Nick Clegg's speech to the Lib Dem spring conference in full
- Five reasons why Liberal Democrats leave York in good spirits.
- Opinion: My resignation from Federal Conference Committee
- Six points I took from Nick Clegg's Lib Dem conference Q&A
- Opinion: York conference debates tough UK approach to Ukraine crisis (Paul Reynolds)
- Opinion: Church of England, call off your modern day inquisition (Ed Fordham)
- Alan Reid MP writes… Time for the Chancellor to be fair on Scotch (Alan Reid MP)
- Stephen Williams writes: Social housing stock rises back above 4 million (Stephen Williams MP)
- Michael Moore MP writes…Standard Life, the most significant intervention in the Independence Referendum so far? (Michael Moore MP)
- It's time for a little adventure
- Now I know the age of 'prevention' has begun
- Another nail in the Scottish independence case
- CPO the Tatton - owners have had long enough, say Lib Dems
- FGM event at the UN Commission on the Status of Women
- The Outing of Roy Jenkins
- Entering the fray - 2014 DPL election
- Reactions to The Unsecured State
- Economics is in denial. A new crisis builds
- Clean energy access for women and girls
- Old person 12th Mar - 2:33pm
I don't see that more people working and paying taxes is necessarily a net benefit to the community. Again, this is a value judgement, and...
- Gwyn Williams 12th Mar - 2:32pm
The Church of Ireland was disestablished in 1869,Lloyd George drove through the legislation which eventually created the Church in Wales in 1922. When will we...
- Paul in Twickenham 12th Mar - 2:20pm
I am in the same situation as Mark. Many people on this site know exactly who I am, but I would feel constrained in my...
- Chris 12th Mar - 2:19pm
Alexander That may well be an argument for increasing benefits for the low-paid. But you know as well as I do that it's no argument...
- Steve Way 12th Mar - 2:19pm
An interesting viewpoint on this from Giles Fraser.. http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/belief/2014/mar/11/gay-clergy-marriage-anglican-communion And a transcript showing a Bishop dodging providing a straight answer... http://changingattitude.org.uk/archives/7903 Please bear in mind...
- Tim 12th Mar - 2:16pm
Are you really only qualified to work in one single specific central government department? You have no hope of ever getting another job, such that...
Wed 12th Mar 2014
Fri 14th Mar 2014
Sat 15th Mar 2014
Tue 18th Mar 2014
Wed 19th Mar 2014
Thu 20th Mar 2014
Fri 21st Mar 2014
Sat 22nd Mar 2014
Mon 24th Mar 2014
Thu 27th Mar 2014
Fri 28th Mar 2014
Sat 29th Mar 2014
Thu 3rd Apr 2014
Fri 4th Apr 2014
Sat 5th Apr 2014