* Stephen Tall is Co-Editor of Liberal Democrat Voice, and editor of the 2013 publication, The Coalition and Beyond: Liberal Reforms for the Decade Ahead. He is also a Research Associate for the liberal think-tank CentreForum and writes at his own site, The Collected Stephen Tall.
- Ed Davey MP writes…Signed, sealed and delivered, an ambitious climate change deal for Europe (Edward Davey MP)
- Catherine Bearder MEP writes… EU climate targets thanks to Ed Davey and Lib Dems (Catherine Bearder MEP)
- Opinion: The utter and total failure of the political left (Matthew Huntbach)
- Lord Paul Tyler writes…Farce in the Lords (Paul Tyler)
- Norman Lamb MP writes…Liberal Democrats will fight relentlessly for NHS to have funding it needs (Norman Lamb MP)
- How can we remind the world of the unsolved question of Kashmir
- Love the sinner, hate the sin?
- Watch and laugh: Clarke and Dawe - Stipe will not be at work for a fortnight due to unforeseen wassail
- Jack Bruce
- Mindfulness or mumbo jumbo?
- White lining failure: Grosvenor, Ridgmont and Hillside Roads
- It's OFFICIAL ...... 20 IS plenty! 20mph zones and limits WORK!
- Torquay United mascot Gilbert the Gull 'called fans c**** and tried to start a fight'
- Engineers of Victory: The problem solvers who turned the tide in the Second World War by Paul Kennedy
- Callum Leslie 25th Oct - 8:18pm
People without a practical understanding of Scottish politics may see this as good - however the SNP surge taking seats off Labour may mean we...
- lloyd 25th Oct - 8:07pm
When the answer to the question is Gordon Brown as one Labour MSP who appeared on the news thought you have to worry how much...
- Richard 25th Oct - 8:07pm
Why is Alastair Darling's name never mentioned as possible leader of the Scottish Labour Party. Is he too sane?
- paul barker 25th Oct - 7:48pm
An interesting article but I dont think British Politics has been moving to the right for the last 35 years; its actually much more complex...
- Stephen Hesketh 25th Oct - 7:45pm
As I commented at the time of the survey, I was extremely disappointed we were not offered a regional devolution question or option. Thinking about...
- John Grout 25th Oct - 7:44pm
Christine, in this context BT stands for 'Better Together' not 'British Telecom'. :) Here's a link to the advert from the Better Together channel on...
Sat 25th Oct 2014
Sun 26th Oct 2014
Tue 28th Oct 2014
Thu 30th Oct 2014
Fri 31st Oct 2014
Sat 1st Nov 2014
Tue 4th Nov 2014
Thu 6th Nov 2014
Sat 15th Nov 2014
Mon 17th Nov 2014
Thu 20th Nov 2014
Fri 21st Nov 2014
Sat 22nd Nov 2014