* Stephen Tall is Co-Editor of Liberal Democrat Voice, and editor of the 2013 publication, The Coalition and Beyond: Liberal Reforms for the Decade Ahead. He is also a Research Associate for the liberal think-tank CentreForum and writes at his own site, The Collected Stephen Tall.
- What do you think will be the result of the Scottish independence referendum? Your predictions, please...
- Yes Scotland is a bit late to realise that Wings over Scotland is bad news.
- ++ Mike Hancock MP quits Lib Dems
- Note to agents: do not publish anything you learn at postal vote opening
- Pro-UK rally in Trafalgar Square at 6pm TONIGHT
- Paul Tyler writes… Pledge in haste, repent at leisure (Paul Tyler)
- Catherine Bearder writes… Now the referendum is over, we need a unifying vision for Britain (Catherine Bearder MEP)
- Opinion: The West Lothian Question has left Ed Miliband in a deep hole (Richard Church)
- The post-independence referendum to do list (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Federation is necessary (Mike Green)
- The Blood is The Life 20-09-2014
- The Fire of 1834: how much of Parliament was destroyed
- Echo – Ambitious 30 year plan to expand rail network
- Gove, then Redwood on the telly - two red flags in one day!
- Heroes & Villains - the Tenth Annual University Culture Day
- Presidential questions response: Sal Brinton
- Shropshire Council leader Keith Barrow responds on Ludlow's fallen town wall
- California Dreaming: Last Train To Clarksville
- Post Salmond
- Dorothy Thornhill selected for Watford
- Paul in Wokingham 20th Sep - 10:41am
Manfarang notes that 30% of households in Glasgow are workless. Here is the definition used for that statistic: Workless households are households in which no-one...
- Flo Clucas 20th Sep - 10:38am
A powerful argument and having been through the last regional assembly in the NW, understand how awful the top down approach was. It gave the...
- David Pollard 20th Sep - 10:27am
But what is most important is for Nick Clegg to make sure Cameron and Miliband stick to their pledge. Nick has form on pledges and...
- mack 20th Sep - 10:26am
English MPs only voting for English Laws would break up the now settled nature of the Union. Why? Because Scottish MPs, Welsh MPs and N.I....
- David Pollard 20th Sep - 10:21am
For England, one simple way to start, would be to return to local authorities all the power that have been taken from them over the...
- Liberal Al 20th Sep - 10:00am
@John, I can certainly appreciate the point about things such as maintaining the Embassy in Paris and I agree with much of what you say....
Sat 20th Sep 2014
Wed 24th Sep 2014
Thu 25th Sep 2014
Sat 27th Sep 2014
Sun 28th Sep 2014
Tue 30th Sep 2014
Thu 2nd Oct 2014
Sat 4th Oct 2014
Thu 9th Oct 2014