Here’s my preview of the Sunday at the Liberal Democrats conference in Birmingham. (To find out more about any of the motions I mention, or indeed the others I’ve not highlighted, see the full agenda for the Liberal Democrats conference.)
- Catherine Bearder MEP writes...Why we want to let Brits keep their EU passports after Brexit
- Observations of an Ex Pat: Brexit goes nuclear
- Yet another Liberal Democrat GAIN from the Conservatives
- From selfies with Clegg to the Glee Club stage - my first Liberal Democrat conference
- Tim Farron's statement on Westminster attack
- Human bargaining chips (Ryan Lailvaux)
- Getting serious about defence (Zachary Barker)
- Sarah Olney interview part 1: Before becoming an MP (Rob May)
- Africa Liberal Network takes a strong stand against gender-based violence (Harriet Shone)
- ALDC’s by-election review 23 March 2017 (ALDC)
- Something in the air
- Why both pain and gratitude drive us to pray
- Brexit – Labour have a bloody cheek having already backed the Tory's Hard Brexit at any cost!
- Using the real world to amplify the digital world: National Geographic
- Labour: catching the wrong bus
- Len McCluskey is supposedly giving Corbyn 15 months to turn things around. So what happens in summer 2018 then?
- Labour's six points are too little, too late
- First Mayoral Civic Reception for LGBT people
- Whatever galaxy you come from, the Lib Dems support you
- Brexit starts to impact on the health service already
- Eddie Sammon 27th Mar - 5:25pm
PS, the optional EU citizenship idea could work if the UK also offered optional UK citizenship to EU citizens who want it. This is a...
- Nick Collins 27th Mar - 5:21pm
I agree that Dunkirk is a bad analogy. Dunkirk was a disaster averted: fortunes of war. The hard Brexit upon which our absurd government is...
- Eddie Sammon 27th Mar - 5:10pm
On a general point about the sort of post brexit deal we need: we need a liberal visa regime. The idea favoured at the moment,...
- Glenn 27th Mar - 5:03pm
I do wish that people would stop it with WWII analogies. It comes across as really muddled and a bit odd. If we hadn't withdrawn...
- Manfarang 27th Mar - 4:58pm
A hundred years ago Britain had a large Empire. Britain is no longer the world's policeman. Involvement in far flung wars comes a cost with...
- Eddie Sammon 27th Mar - 4:31pm
PS, here is a link of people getting deported because "they have become a burden on the state". We can all become a burden at...
Thu 30th Mar 2017
Tue 4th Apr 2017
Wed 5th Apr 2017
Thu 6th Apr 2017
Tue 11th Apr 2017