Funny, pointed and relevant: this is one of the best pieces of campaign artwork I’ve seen put out by the party this year.
- Rochester & Strood by-election: Ukip win, Lib Dems lose 11th deposit
- Opinion: Taxing stuff – what George Monbiot got wrong
- Alex Folkes: Cornwall Council and its chief executive have serious questions to answer
- The 'nowcast' for May 2015 which gives the Lib Dems 28 MPs
- Emily Thornberry resigns over tweet
- Vow Max? Has the Smith Commission delivered for Scotland? And what next for Yorkshire and the north? (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Media misunderstanding on Lib Dem immigration policy (Suzanne Fletcher)
- Simon Hughes writes… Counter-terrorism bill – the Liberal Democrats are on the right track (Simon Hughes MP)
- Gulags in the UK? – “no” says Simon Hughes (Paul Walter)
- Open season on Facebook is unfair (Paul Walter)
- Archaeologists find medieval remains on the Linney, Ludlow
- Welsh NHS absenteeism rising
- Day 5079: The Image over Rochester
- Vow Max? Has Smith delivered for Scotland and what about Yorkshire and the North of England?
- Hidden Room at Liverpool Parish Church
- Free weekend parking for Christmas in Wallington
- What does the Home Office mean by "IP Address Matching"?
- "Those who would pull us out of Europe must come to terms with the damage that would do"
- HCC flood performance not good enough
- Why are people so cross these days?
- Stephen Hesketh 27th Nov - 8:39pm
Stephen Donnelly 27th Nov '14 - 8:23pm YES! And is a compelling reason why we should stand united as that region and not allow ourselves...
- Amalric 27th Nov - 8:35pm
As 260,000 people have arrive (net) into Britain in six months we can assume that about half a million will arrive in a full year....
- David-1 27th Nov - 8:34pm
A) The Scottish MPs don't vote on Scottish rates either. This is a red herring. All MPs have the same rights. Simon is advocating creating...
- Stephen Donnelly 27th Nov - 8:23pm
Caron: Your headline should probably read 'Lancashire and the North'. The North West is Britain's third biggest region behind London and the South East, with...
- Allan 27th Nov - 8:17pm
Well at least Tez now knows that being polite is not part of LibDem members concern when they disagree with someone. If Tez felt some...
- Stuart 27th Nov - 8:16pm
@Richard Dean "We have actually been sustaining net immigration of around 200,000 persons annually since 1998 or so, so sure, we can sustain the current...
Thu 27th Nov 2014
Fri 28th Nov 2014
Sat 29th Nov 2014
Thu 4th Dec 2014
Sat 6th Dec 2014
Wed 10th Dec 2014
Thu 11th Dec 2014
Fri 12th Dec 2014
Thu 18th Dec 2014
Sat 20th Dec 2014