Lib Dem Voice co-editor Mark Pack was interviewed by the BBC yesterday about the allegations concerning Chris Rennard. Here’s what he had to say:
- Poll sensation for Jo Swinson - new poll shows she's ahead of SNP in tight race
- That's not how we used to do politics in the Highlands: SNP candidate takes supporters on aggressive visit to Charles Kennedy's office
- Why Labour and Conservative supporters should vote Liberal Democrat
- That two horse race is on: Scottish Ashcroft polls show it's Liberal Democrats against the SNP
- Five observations about last night's debate
- Opinion: How power can now shift from Whitehall to Westminster (Bill le Breton)
- Opinion: L’Europe : le chien qui n’aboie pas* (Mark Argent)
- Opinion: Has the polling got out of hand? (Judy Abel)
- Opinion: Europe is the solution to Britain’s concerns about immigration, not the cause (Guy Russo)
- Opinion: Why I believe students should vote for the Liberal Democrats (Pramod Subbaraman)
- Liberal Democrats Five Green Laws
- Lord Bonkers' Diary: My secretary does not get up to That Sort of Thing
- Labour not an alternative haven
- Vanished Leicester: Bedford Street Ragged School
- Co-wheels community car club - new Dundee fleet launch
- Ten men with dementia convicted of sexual offences this year
- Clegg calls for change of strategy in Mediterranean with "much more aggressive" action against human traffickers
- Lib Dems Believe Wordle 32 Freedom - realising your potential
- Liberal Democrats Believe... 34 - Andrew Brown
- Robert Humm of Stamford on the move
- Paul Walter 21st Apr - 7:25am
Er. I think we need to take the lead from the centre on targeting, gents. Please don't confuse the membership. We have to be pretty...
- Philip Thomas 21st Apr - 7:09am
OK. On that argument, we need STV as soon as possible so as to confine the anti-human rights wing of the Tory party to its...
- TCO 21st Apr - 7:03am
@Philip you make the common mistake of assuming that post STV Tories will be the same as pre STV. FPTP encourages very broad coalitions between...
- Bill le Breton 21st Apr - 6:58am
This is sentimental nonsense. Mobile resources MUST go to the most marginal seats. Of course the Centre has the canvas returns from its target seats...
- Philip Thomas 21st Apr - 6:00am
About 33% of the electorate votes for the Tories. Even under STV, that is a lot of seats. It needs to be at least plausible...
- Philip Thomas 21st Apr - 5:08am
@Michael BG Well, if support for giving the vote to more and more people is a mark of a Liberal, my belief in extending the...