A round-up of more media coverage from conference here in Bournemouth:
- Nick Clegg faces backlash over weakened pledge on university fees
- Richard Dawkins condemns British libel laws
- Lib Dems are a ‘radical party of power’ says Nick
- Nick Clegg tries to talk his way out of trouble after call for ‘savage’ cuts
- David Laws: You Ask The Questions
And finally, something to file in the “It makes you proud to have media like that in our country” corner. The Times runs a serious piece in education in this country and what we might be able to learn from Sweden. And how have they illustrated the teaser for the story elsewhere on the site on pages such as this? With a scantily-clad blonde woman. Bravo, The Times, bravo.