* Paul Walter is a Liberal Democrat activist in Newbury and West Berkshire. He is part of the Liberal Democrat Voice team and blogs at Liberal Burblings.
- EXCLUSIVE: Grant Shapps says “realistically we're not going to win” in Ealing
- So how worried should we be about the Ashcroft poll on Bristol West?
- Opinion: Why I believe students should vote for the Liberal Democrats
- Opinion: A challenge for LDV readers
- Nick Clegg's message to the National Union of Students Conference
- Nick Clegg’s statement on the SNP doesn’t preclude voting with them (Paul Walter)
- Nick Clegg, coalitions and the SNP: too much egg in the pudding? (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: On the campaign trail with Jenny Woods and Meri O’Connell in Reading (John Grout)
- New edition of Liberator is out: Peerages, post election scenarios and early intervention (The Liberator Collective)
- Sir John Major certainly knows about parliamentary mayhem (Caron Lindsay)
- The Big Pull 2015
- If Cameron is so worried about the SNP having power in Westminster, why doesn't he do the following?
- City Road road repairs
- Opinion poll scorecard: latest voting intention figures from each firm 26/4
- Labour's rank hypocrisy on NHS privatisation
- Lib Dems – Their main pledges
- Out of office message
- The Post Office Tower in 1967
- Six of the Best 506
- 2015 General Election Day 27: Cordon sanitaire
- ATF 26th Apr - 10:33am
@Bill le Breton - Miliband has just said excatly what Nick Clegg has done - no deals whatsoever with the SNP. - That message is...
- RC 26th Apr - 10:30am
The only remotely tolerable outcome for the election is for the Lib Dems to maintain a decent slice of their MPs but for Labour only...
- Bill le Breton 26th Apr - 10:22am
Brilliant assessment Sesenco. This really is a battle for our existence.
- David Allen 26th Apr - 10:17am
Adrian PR's scenario looks plausible to me. Assume SNP hold the balance between two more-or-less equal large parties (and Clegg is wrong, it matters not...
- Bill le Breton 26th Apr - 10:14am
Paul, the danger here is that we are relying on a campaign about indirect process and not about direct action. The existential threat to ourselves...
- Phyllis 26th Apr - 10:10am
Glenn "A lot of Lib Dems believe in devolved power, don’t support the renewal of trident and have huge doubts about HS2 so joining the...