* Paul Walter is a Liberal Democrat activist in Newbury and West Berkshire. He is part of the Liberal Democrat Voice team and blogs at Liberal Burblings.
- Opinion: Labour’s unfinished business on ‘Religious hatred’ (Mark Wright)
- Opinion: I’m voting Lib Dem, without holding my nose: not for liberalism, but for democracy (Toby MacDonnell)
- Opinion: Hung parliaments – a suggestion from Denmark (Denis Mollison)
- Opinion: Letterbox v doorstep (Will Wilshere)
- Opinion: We shouldn’t position ourselves as the ‘Middle of the Road’ Party (Judy Abel)
- The hypocrisy of the great "betrayal"
- New Batposts on Patreon and Mindless Ones
- City Council committees tonight
- David Cameron and the Flashman factor
- Look at each pollster on their own and the polls are very consistent
- Nepal – Disasters Emergency Committee – Please help if you can
- International Workers Memorial Day
- Online Polls and the LibDem Luddite Faction...
- 2015 General Election Day 29: My intentions are getting firmer
- 40p a minute - why isn't it an election issue?
- Lester Holloway 27th Apr - 11:52pm
@Eddie, surely if Lib Dems Women wanted a mini manifesto they'd get one? If they decided against, does that mean the party should have scrapped...
- Eddie Sammon 27th Apr - 11:41pm
In fact I quite like the closed party list system we have in Britain for EU elections. I much prefer this to STV.
- TCO 27th Apr - 11:40pm
@Eddie Salmon go and look at the results of the two oxford seats in 2010 and work out who the mps would have been in...
- Andy Wylie 27th Apr - 11:37pm
Both, because some people won't open their doors and some people won't read the leaflets, no matter how much you vary the format during an...
- Eddie Sammon 27th Apr - 11:23pm
Pete Salmond, you have strong words about anyone who likes the current FPTP system, so you might want to consider these points: 1. How is...
- TCO 27th Apr - 11:21pm
@Stephen Hesketh as a matter of curiosity how old are you roughly speaking? I have a theory I'm testing.