The new LDV members’ survey is now live. So if you are one of the c.1,400 registered members of the Liberal Democrat Voice forum — and any paid-up party member is welcome to join — then you now have the opportunity to make your views known.
Questions we’re asking this month include:
- what you think of EU migration policy;
- what you make of the Coalition’s economic policy;
- what you think the Eastleigh by-election result really means;
- how you think the party leadership has handled the ‘secret courts’ debate;
- your views on Nick Clegg’s leadership leading figures within the Lib Dems;
- and what you think of the Coalition’s performance to date.
It should take no longer than 10 minutes minutes to fill in. All registered members of the Forum should have today been e-mailed with a unique link to take you to the survey. If you haven’t received yours, or if you are signing up to the Forum now, please drop Ryan Cullen a line at [email protected]
We’ll publish the results in a few days’ time. You can access the results from our previous LDV members surveys by clicking here — and you can access a Google spreadsheet of our ‘Coalition tracker’ and ‘leading Lib Dems’ ratings here.
My special thanks to Ryan Cullen, our design and technical editor, who has done a magnificent job in a very short time of designing an entirely new survey system after the party’s Liberty Survey website went phut.
* Stephen was Editor (and Co-Editor) of Liberal Democrat Voice from May 2007 to Jan 2015, and writes at The Collected Stephen Tall.