The new LDV members’ survey is now live. So if you are one of the c.1,500 registered members of the Liberal Democrat Voice forum — and any paid-up party member is welcome to join — then you now have the opportunity to make your views known.
Questions we’re asking this month include:
- your views on military intervention in Syria;
- what you think about nuclear power and ‘fracking';
- other conference hot-topics like tuition fees, the 50p top-rate of tax, and the ‘bedroom tax';
- are you in favour of HS2?
- your views on Nick Clegg’s leadership leading figures within the Lib Dems;
- what you think of the Coalition’s performance to date;
- PLUS your chance to vote for a number of the Lib Dem Voice Awards 2013 to be handed out at our fringe event this Saturday.
It should take no longer than 10 minutes minutes to fill in. All registered members of the Forum should have today been e-mailed with a unique link to take you to the survey. If you haven’t received yours, or if you are signing up to the Forum now, please drop Ryan Cullen a line at [email protected]. Please do check your spam folder first, though, in case it’s ended up there!
NB: we had an initial glitch with the survey system. Many apologies to those keen members who voted early, but not in this case often. If your votes weren’t accepted when you tried first thing today, please try again using the same link. With luck, the system will have saved your responses so you won’t be starting from scratch. Sorry again for the irritation of your temporary disenfranchisement (and my thanks, as ever, to our technical and design editor, Ryan Cullen, for riding to the rescue).
We’ll publish the results in a few days’ time. You can access the results from our previous LDV members surveys by clicking here — and you can access a Google spreadsheet of our ‘Coalition tracker’ and ‘leading Lib Dems’ ratings here.
* Stephen was Editor (and Co-Editor) of Liberal Democrat Voice from May 2007 to Jan 2015, and writes at The Collected Stephen Tall.