The new LDV members’ survey is now live. So if you are one of the c.1,300 registered members of the Liberal Democrat Voice forum — and any paid-up party member is welcome to join — then you now have the opportunity to make your views known.
Questions we’re asking this month include:
- what you think of ‘secret courts’, elected police and crime commissioners and prisoners’ votes;
- what you make of the Coalition’s economic policies, Council Tax benefit, ‘shares for rights’;
- what you think about the railways and ‘Page 3’;
- what you think about tuition fees 2 years after the Lib Dems’ U-turn;
- your views on Nick Clegg’s leadership leading figures within the Lib Dems;
- and what you think of the Coalition’s performance to date.
It should take no longer than 10 minutes minutes to fill in. All registered members of the Forum should have today been e-mailed with a unique link to take you to the survey. If you haven’t received yours, or if you are signing up to the Forum now, please drop Ryan Cullen a line at [email protected]
We’ll publish the results in a few days’ time. You can access the results from our previous LDV members surveys by clicking here — and you can access a Google spreadsheet of our ‘Coalition tracker’ and ‘leading Lib Dems’ ratings here.
* Stephen was Editor (and Co-Editor) of Liberal Democrat Voice from May 2007 to Jan 2015, and writes at The Collected Stephen Tall.