The new LDV members’ survey is now live. So if you are one of the c.1,500 registered members of the Liberal Democrat Voice forum — and any paid-up party member is welcome to join — then you now have the opportunity to make your views known.
Questions we’re asking this month include:
- your views on the Coalition’s spending cuts;
- what you think about schools policy;
- hot-topics such as payday loans, immigration, ‘Help to Buy’, state surveillance, the state pension and MPs’ pay
- your views on Nick Clegg’s leadership and of leading figures within the Lib Dems;
- what you think of the Coalition’s performance to date;
- PLUS your chance to nominate for this year’s Liberal Voice of the Year award voted for by the site’s readers.
It should take no longer than 10 minutes minutes to fill in. All registered members of the Forum should have today been e-mailed with a unique link to take you to the survey. If you haven’t received yours, or if you are signing up to the Forum now, please drop Ryan Cullen a line at [email protected]. Please do check your spam folder first, though, in case it’s ended up there!
We’ll publish the results in a few days’ time. You can access the results from our previous LDV members surveys by clicking here — and you can access a Google spreadsheet of our ‘Coalition tracker’ and ‘leading Lib Dems’ ratings here.
* Stephen was Editor (and Co-Editor) of Liberal Democrat Voice from 2007 to 2015, and writes at The Collected Stephen Tall.