- January Training for Trainers – book your place now! (Caron Lindsay)
- 1250 days to save the NHS: A new approach (Jon Taylor)
- What a campaign! (Mary Reid)
- The Green Agenda: Lib Dems in Business dinner (Kirsten Johnson)
- WATCH: Nick Clegg: Voters don’t like being told by Brexiteers that they have no right to a say (The Voice)
- Eurostar's views on Brexit
- And so, a return to blogging
- There's still a long way to go
- The Blood is the Life for 03-12-2016
- Deep coal mining has come to an end in the UK – Should we miss it?
- Amsterdam creates Airbnb system for giving residents use of spare council offices
- Why UKIP's Article 50 position is genius - and what it means to Brexit
- Seizing the Agenda of Hope
- Advent Calender 3: Jericho, Oxford
- Today's West End Christmas Fortnight events ...
- John Payne 3rd Dec - 4:55pm
Michael BG, Thanks for your response. My understanding of LVT is slightly different. I suspect, though I can't know, that Conall Boyle used site values...
- Ruth Bright 3rd Dec - 4:44pm
Lorenzo - sounds like you need a free transfer to my local party and I need a free transfer to yours! x
- Tynan 3rd Dec - 4:33pm
Well, congratulations Lib Dems, good luck to the new MP. Love democracy.
- Tynan 3rd Dec - 4:16pm
'He also said that Brexiteers are rubbing voters up the wrong way by dismissing their concerns and right to be heard.' So now they know...
- Peter Watson 3rd Dec - 4:11pm
"How, they wonder, do we manage to recruit 1000 people in one weekend, from all over the country?" I always struggle to reconcile Lib Dem...
- Michael BG 3rd Dec - 4:02pm
I really like this piece because Jon Taylor’s solution is not to put more money into the NHS and his ideas need careful consideration. They...
Sat 3rd Dec 2016
Sun 4th Dec 2016
Mon 5th Dec 2016
Thu 8th Dec 2016
Sat 10th Dec 2016
Mon 12th Dec 2016
Thu 15th Dec 2016