* Stephen Tall is Co-Editor of Liberal Democrat Voice, and editor of the 2013 publication, The Coalition and Beyond: Liberal Reforms for the Decade Ahead. He is also a Research Associate for the liberal think-tank CentreForum and writes at his own site, The Collected Stephen Tall.
- Ed Davey MP writes…Signed, sealed and delivered, an ambitious climate change deal for Europe (Edward Davey MP)
- Catherine Bearder MEP writes… EU climate targets thanks to Ed Davey and Lib Dems (Catherine Bearder MEP)
- Opinion: The utter and total failure of the political left (Matthew Huntbach)
- Lord Paul Tyler writes…Farce in the Lords (Paul Tyler)
- Norman Lamb MP writes…Liberal Democrats will fight relentlessly for NHS to have funding it needs (Norman Lamb MP)
- Engineers of Victory: The problem solvers who turned the tide in the Second World War by Paul Kennedy
- Labour 'lite' and late again on decentralisation
- Aadiat White Man
- Have I Got News For You makes history - but far too late #HIGNFY
- The Blood is The Life 25-10-2014
- What is making these people react with amusement, bafflement, puzzlement and apparent drunkenness?
- Lydiate and Maghull Green Belt – Local historian Pam Russell writes
- I, candidate, who are about to place myself in the hands of Federal Conference delegates, salute you
- Dwelling on an imagined past - a bureaucrat on the shore
- Allan 25th Oct - 1:23pm
And the great thing is the EU are allowing the UK the privalage of paying an extra £1.7b towards the goal and increasing our annual...
- Michael Kilpatrick 25th Oct - 1:06pm
Some stupid questions in this poll, I'm afraid. It's all well and good asking leading questions about devolution which only mention cities, but you force...
- simon 25th Oct - 12:40pm
Stefan Agreed it is total incompetence on the part of our metropolitan elite, but then that is sadly par for the course. But if you...
- JohnTilley 25th Oct - 12:36pm
Colin Fair enough. Although there is not much of a party to fall apart is there? One MEP, one Westminster MP , 15 MSPs and...
- Richard 25th Oct - 12:14pm
On Topic Most of the things that "create more and better jobs" - the rule of law, a reliable currency, reducing tariffs on trade, reliable...
- Helen Tedcastle 25th Oct - 11:54am
Paul in Wokingham ' This isn’t a failure of the political left. It’s a problem with our entire political system.' The failure of the left...
Sat 25th Oct 2014
Sun 26th Oct 2014
Tue 28th Oct 2014
Thu 30th Oct 2014
Fri 31st Oct 2014
Sat 1st Nov 2014
Tue 4th Nov 2014
Thu 6th Nov 2014
Sat 15th Nov 2014
Mon 17th Nov 2014
Thu 20th Nov 2014
Fri 21st Nov 2014