* Stephen Tall is Co-Editor of Liberal Democrat Voice, and editor of the 2013 publication, The Coalition and Beyond: Liberal Reforms for the Decade Ahead. He is also a Research Associate for the liberal think-tank CentreForum and writes at his own site, The Collected Stephen Tall.
- Opinion: Taxing stuff – what George Monbiot got wrong
- Rochester & Strood by-election: Ukip win, Lib Dems lose 11th deposit
- Alex Folkes: Cornwall Council and its chief executive have serious questions to answer
- The 'nowcast' for May 2015 which gives the Lib Dems 28 MPs
- Should Liberal Democrat Voice put up a post if and when a blogger leaves the party?
- Lord (Dick) Taverne writes… Cameron heads for Brexit (Dick Taverne)
- Opinion: US analysis of how to beat “far right” UKIP – be consistent (Antony Hook)
- Vow Max? Has the Smith Commission delivered for Scotland? And what next for Yorkshire and the north? (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Media misunderstanding on Lib Dem immigration policy (Suzanne Fletcher)
- Simon Hughes writes… Counter-terrorism bill – the Liberal Democrats are on the right track (Simon Hughes MP)
- Marcus Aurelius the Stoic comedian
- Chipping Sodbury Victorian Day 5 December, now with added parking!
- Stewart Lee on the ironies of Endemol
- One killer arrested
- If not Trojan Horse is equality an Achilles Heel? @mikenesbittni
- More on Simon Danczuk and Sir Edward Garnier
- Tuesday's conference on the murders of Hazaras and other Shias in Pakistan
- Ukip gains seat from the SDP
- G8 2014-15 Postal Vote Campaign
- Nick has been out and about promoting Free School Meals Week
- Matthew Huntbach 28th Nov - 10:36pm
FrankBooth the Cameroons revealed their true colours as Thatcherites for gay marriage. No, they are far to the right of where Margaret Thatcher was economically....
- Matt (Bristol) 28th Nov - 10:32pm
I am intrigued by how people differentiate between 'leaving the coalition early next year' and 'leaving the coalition shortly before the general election' -- since...
- Matthew Huntbach 28th Nov - 10:29pm
Paul in Wokingham The “Do you support coalition with the Conservatives” gave me no choice but to say “Yes”. That isn’t because of any joy...
- Richard Dean 28th Nov - 9:58pm
@Amalric. I don't think I did that assumption. I reasoned that fewer people will mean less demand for goods and services, which leads to a...
- Bill Chapman 28th Nov - 9:49pm
"Members back Coalition with Conservatives by 79% to 18%". This is VERY, VERY bad news, because it means that most party members are out of...
- Roland 28th Nov - 9:31pm
John "If the 2016 regs you refer to will do what you say – why could they not be effective from tomorrow?" From my understanding...
Fri 28th Nov 2014
Sat 29th Nov 2014
Thu 4th Dec 2014
Sat 6th Dec 2014
Wed 10th Dec 2014
Thu 11th Dec 2014
Fri 12th Dec 2014
Thu 18th Dec 2014
Sat 20th Dec 2014