* Stephen was Editor (and Co-Editor) of Liberal Democrat Voice from May 2007 to Jan 2015, and writes at The Collected Stephen Tall.
- Poll sensation for Jo Swinson - new poll shows she's ahead of SNP in tight race
- That's not how we used to do politics in the Highlands: SNP candidate takes supporters on aggressive visit to Charles Kennedy's office
- Why Labour and Conservative supporters should vote Liberal Democrat
- That two horse race is on: Scottish Ashcroft polls show it's Liberal Democrats against the SNP
- Five observations about last night's debate
- Opinion: How power can now shift from Whitehall to Westminster (Bill le Breton)
- Opinion: L’Europe : le chien qui n’aboie pas* (Mark Argent)
- Opinion: Has the polling got out of hand? (Judy Abel)
- Opinion: Europe is the solution to Britain’s concerns about immigration, not the cause (Guy Russo)
- Opinion: Why I believe students should vote for the Liberal Democrats (Pramod Subbaraman)
- A blue sky day..
- The best canvassing story of the 2015 election
- The Tories and the right-wing press have turned all their fire on the SNP - it's another misstep
- British election: tactics have triumphed over strategy. The result is deadlock and danger.
- The Blood is The Life 21-04-2015
- The rise of nationalism is Labour's fault
- Liberal Democrat Newswire #62 is out: 5 things you may have missed in the manifesto
- Want a poster?
- Riverside Drive - overnight road closures
- Southport – Look Up, Look Up!
- David Evans 21st Apr - 12:29pm
Rabih, you say “Its seems utterly mad that we are getting totally obsessed by this one thing, that effects still a small % of the...
- Rabih Makki 21st Apr - 12:28pm
@ David Howarth....that last line is crucial and I think is the one we have the issue with. That it went from a costed part...
- Paul Walter 21st Apr - 12:27pm
I'm still going to North Devon on Frday and to help in North Cornwall on Thursday. And I have helped in seven other seats since...
- Alex Sabine 21st Apr - 12:23pm
@ Philip I am two years older than you then. For my sins I have studied that period in some depth and I find economic...
- John Roffey 21st Apr - 12:13pm
If things remain more or less as they are - with the SNP obtaining 40 - 50 seats - and being the king makers who...
- David Evans 21st Apr - 12:13pm
I'm sorry Paul, you may still want to dutifully follow exactly what the leadership tells you, but after seven consecutive years of decline and failure,...