* Stephen Tall is Co-Editor of Liberal Democrat Voice, and editor of the 2013 publication, The Coalition and Beyond: Liberal Reforms for the Decade Ahead. He is also a Research Associate for the liberal think-tank CentreForum and writes at his own site, The Collected Stephen Tall.
- David Ward: "if I lived in #Gaza would I fire a rocket? - probably yes"
- Lord Rennard: Lib Dems continue investigation into peer while party official apologises for lapse
- Opinion: Beware conflating offence with racism – Don’t demand David Ward’s expulsion
- Good news: Voters places themselves and the Lib Dems in the centre. Bad news: that doesn't mean they're liberals
- Ukip may well win a seat in May 2015. But the least likely person to get elected is Nigel Farage
- Nick Clegg “surprisingly good at Twitter” (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: New law needed to tackle millions wasted on public sector redundancy and rehiring (Tony Dawson)
- Opinion: UKIP are a blessing in disguise for pro-Europeans (Stuart Bonar)
- Some reminders about commenting on Liberal Democrat Voice (The Voice)
- Caron’s Sunday Selection: Must-read articles from the Sunday papers (Caron Lindsay)
- Field Campaign Manual: Winning in 2015 and beyond
- A Joyous Funeral at the Charterhouse
- #ChurchStreet faulty light REPORTED! #Werrington #Village
- Councillor Nearer To Success In Long Campaign To Improve Residents' Lives
- Cambridge MP Meets Apprentice Working For Company With World Cup Connection
- Access to Elected Office Fund - open for applications
- eCops: Can You Help Give Victims The Justice They Deserve?
- Happy Eid al-Fitr
- August 2014 Events List from Discover Folkestone, Hythe and Romney Marsh
- Cheadle Area Committee agenda, 5th August 2014
- Ian Sanderson (RM3) 28th Jul - 7:16pm
“male Supreme Court justices mostly fit the stereotypical pattern of boys’ boarding school, Oxbridge college and the Inns of Court”, Last time I looked the...
- Tim13 28th Jul - 6:50pm
The reason I compared PRP (for complex jobs) with PRP is because it has the same effect, ie focusing on one part of a job...
- Caractatus 28th Jul - 6:22pm
This is such feeble stuff, no offense meant but no one cares.
- Peter 28th Jul - 6:20pm
"Performance related pay for complex jobs does not work". I never thought I would find myself defending PRP but it depends on what you are...
- Caractatus 28th Jul - 6:17pm
The trouble with this is no one forced Clegg to support an increase in tuition fees and he is rightly criticised for breaking a promise...
- paul barker 28th Jul - 6:14pm
Oops. For Por read Our.
Thu 31st Jul 2014
Sun 3rd Aug 2014
Thu 7th Aug 2014
Thu 14th Aug 2014
Thu 21st Aug 2014