* Stephen Tall is Co-Editor of Liberal Democrat Voice, and editor of the 2013 publication, The Coalition and Beyond: Liberal Reforms for the Decade Ahead. He is also a Research Associate for the liberal think-tank CentreForum and writes at his own site, The Collected Stephen Tall.
- Lib Dem MPs were right not to play Labour's silly games over the Bedroom Tax
- Opinion: Universal Basic Income is the way forward for the Liberal Democrats
- Our worst nightmare? Peter Kellner's scenario 3: "Lib Dems choose who's the PM"
- "The best opinion poll I've seen in a long time" says Nick Clegg
- By-election update: Gains on the year
- Time to lambast the economic stupidity of Tory posturing on immigration (Paul Walter)
- Paul Tyler writes… In defence of piecemeal (Paul Tyler)
- Cochrane review: Vaping can help you quit smoking (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: Universal Basic Income is the way forward for the Liberal Democrats (Robin McGhee)
- Morrissey Progress Report – first thoughts (Caron Lindsay)
- May Mistaken on International Students
- The lamentable Doctor Who Movie (1996) is shown on Drama today the only good aspect of it:-
- Method in Pyongyang's madness?
- Opinion poll scorecard: latest voting intention figures from each firm - 21/12
- "Living in another world"
- Kelly Jones: Local boy in the photograph
- Merry Christmas
- Time to lambast the economic stupidity of Tory posturing on immigration
- Saloth Sar goes to Paris
- Maghull – Leighton Avenue car park lights – an update and the strange story of a Council connecting into a private electicity supply?
- Roland 21st Dec - 3:45pm
In all this posturing on all sides, I think what is being missed is what the real policy probably is and should be, namely: there...
- Hugh 21st Dec - 3:28pm
LJP You are right that the country does not have a shortage of graduates. I have seen recent graduates I know stacking shelves at ASDA...
- Chris Manners 21st Dec - 3:07pm
" In the short term, we have delivered a successful transaction, which raised £2 billion for the Exchequer" While reducing the assets held by them...
- Chris Manners 21st Dec - 3:06pm
Going to put this on your election material? Another promise kept, and all that? Losing £180m isn't exactly something to be proud of. Nor was...
- Chris Manners 21st Dec - 3:02pm
". It’s no coincidence that that combination helped to lay the foundations for such a strong base in the North East of Scotland." You're not...
- Chris Manners 21st Dec - 2:56pm
Not convinced by this at all. To have the income at a liveable level, it'll cost a lot more than £4bn extra. And that (presumably)...
Sat 3rd Jan 2015
Wed 14th Jan 2015
Thu 15th Jan 2015
Fri 16th Jan 2015