* Stephen Tall is Co-Editor of Liberal Democrat Voice, and editor of the 2013 publication, The Coalition and Beyond: Liberal Reforms for the Decade Ahead. He is also a Research Associate for the liberal think-tank CentreForum and writes at his own site, The Collected Stephen Tall.
- Opinion: Our liberal identity crisis (Steve Bradley)
- Poverty at its lowest since 2004/5? (Joe Otten)
- LDV’s Sunday Best: our 7 most-read articles this week (The Voice)
- Opinion: Nelson Mandela: A personal tribute (Parmjit Singh Gill)
- Opinion: The inspiration of Nelson Mandela (Issan Ghazni)
- Chris 11th Dec - 8:59am
Obviously this is all quite meaningless. Von Neumann is supposed to have said about curve-fitting "With four parameters I can fit an elephant, and with...
- Roland 11th Dec - 8:49am
@Eddie I took your comment more of an observation and lessons to be learnt; I hope those responsible for the "Don't Judge My Family" campaign...
- Evan Harris 11th Dec - 8:46am
@Ruth Bright ["It is strange to query Caron’s use of the word brutality. Even an emergency section with consent is pretty brutal (as is producing...
- Tim13 11th Dec - 8:34am
Surely what they are showing is that extrapolated trends show a move towards the Tories from Labour. Stephen has used the graphs to paint 3...
- Tim P 11th Dec - 8:20am
I hate to be pedantic (that's a lie, actually I love it :-), but your graphs show the Conservative lead over Labour. That's why the...
- Eddie Sammon 11th Dec - 6:53am
I don't want to be provocative, I know that you don't hate them, but please let's be nicer in the way we speak about people.
Fri 13th Dec 2013
Sun 15th Dec 2013
Thu 19th Dec 2013
Thu 2nd Jan 2014
Fri 3rd Jan 2014