* Caron Lindsay is Co-Editor of Liberal Democrat Voice and blogs at Caron's Musings
- Opinion: Our liberal identity crisis (Steve Bradley)
- Poverty at its lowest since 2004/5? (Joe Otten)
- LDV’s Sunday Best: our 7 most-read articles this week (The Voice)
- Opinion: Nelson Mandela: A personal tribute (Parmjit Singh Gill)
- Opinion: The inspiration of Nelson Mandela (Issan Ghazni)
- A reminder of the genius that is Labour-run Haringey Council
- How First Past the Post has given India perpetual coalition government
- Sox Appeal 2013
- BPP: Business Priority Profits
- Kurdish International Liberal Congress
- Pat Nevin's Scotland cap
- Greyfriars Bus Station, Northampton, will close in March
- On Mandela, the Autumn statement and MPs' pay
- Decision by Herts County Council's Cabinet Panel regarding freight terminal site
- What's wrong with the special shop for poor people?
- jenny barnes 10th Dec - 9:25am
What Steve said.
- Steve Griffiths 10th Dec - 9:18am
John Tilley "you should not confuse the people commenting here in LDV with “activists”. The tragedy is that many of us commenting here were dedicated...
- JohnTilley 10th Dec - 9:12am
tonyhill 9th Dec '13 - 10:24pm 2010 was the first time that I really sensed that there was a substantial core vote of people who...
- JohnTilley 10th Dec - 8:55am
Maximilian Wilkinson 10th Dec '13 - 8:01am a short, sharp phrase is very useful. OK Maximillian, how about this one - “none shall be enslaved...
- jedibeeftrix 10th Dec - 8:34am
“let us honour his memory by ensuring that the hope he gave lives on” quite, what I hope will not happen, and what my south...
- Maximilian Wilkinson 10th Dec - 8:01am
Matthew, John and others, I think you have misinterpreted what I've said. I was merely seeking to answer the question raised by the polling data....
Fri 13th Dec 2013
Sun 15th Dec 2013
Thu 19th Dec 2013
Thu 2nd Jan 2014
Fri 3rd Jan 2014