- Vince Cable: we will force a referendum vote in Parliament
- Ukip surge to 18% in latest ICM poll: Lib Dems at 11%
- Liberal Democrat MPs to be given free vote on all aspects of Same Sex Marriage Bill
- Where Ukip won (or almost won) on 2nd May 2013
- Opinion: Why Lib Dems should support the Referendum on the EU – and let’s have it before 2015
- When Mr Farage came to Edinburgh – the ugly side of politics (Caron Lindsay)
- Lord Roger Roberts writes: Don’t try to win votes by coming down hard on migrants (Lord Roger Roberts)
- Edward Davey writes… Helping consumers to get cheaper energy bills (Edward Davey MP)
- Duncan Hames MP writes… Must we continue to use food for fuel? (Duncan Hames MP)
- Opinion: The green centre ground (Alex Smethurst)
- How the case for austerity has crumbled
- The spectacular -evil- greed of Tony Blair
- Watch and laugh: Clarke and Dawe - A Big Week in Publishing
- Today's Link-Love: May 19, 2013
- Doctor Who a celebration week 20 - Resurrection of the Daleks
- Cuckoos and the economics of orchards
- The Medway Gap ~ Walking in the hidden landscape of Kent
- Sunday Sounds 71 - the Pentecost edition (kinda)...
- A most welcome Romanian migrant overheard in a country church
- 50 years a Southport Councillor Ronnie Fearn's presentation photos
- Eddie Sammon 19th May - 4:59pm
Yes but Helen, at the end of the day we are basically wild animals and will always compete for resources. We will always cooperate too,...
- Tony Greaves 19th May - 4:56pm
The Bill is due to have its Second Reading in the Lords on Monday 3rd June. We have a curious party whip. Three-line (quite rare...
- Tony Greaves 19th May - 4:43pm
David told me I would like his speech about Jo. He was right - many thanks for printing it here. Tony Greaves
- nuclear cockroach 19th May - 3:31pm
@Martin Lowe All true, despite any Trappist vows undertaken by those travelling on the Underground.
- nuclear cockroach 19th May - 3:28pm
"you cannot wish away euroskeptic voters" Your spelling gives away more than you imagine. "or pretend they are few enough that you don’t need to...