- The Sun story about Chris Huhne that was a total invention (and which the other papers happily copied)
- Liberal Democrat MPs to be given free vote on all aspects of Same Sex Marriage Bill
- Opinion: Why Lib Dems should support the Referendum on the EU – and let’s have it before 2015
- LibLink: Tim Bale - "The biggest effect of the Lib Dems holding their nerve has been to help the Conservatives lose theirs"
- When Mr Farage came to Edinburgh - the ugly side of politics
- Mike Crockart MP writes… Reducing reoffending and cutting crime (Michael Crockart MP)
- Opinion: Lib Dem MPs: Vote for equality, human rights and love today (Adrian Trett)
- Stephen Gilbert MP writes… Equal marriage is now a litmus test for Cameron (Stephen Gilbert)
- When Mr Farage came to Edinburgh – the ugly side of politics (Caron Lindsay)
- Lord Roger Roberts writes: Don’t try to win votes by coming down hard on migrants (Lord Roger Roberts)
- Bank Holiday bin arrangements
- Friends of Balgay's new website
- Beat the Bridge
- Blackness Library refurbishment - an update
- Album Review - Texas 'The Conversation'
- The Four Freedoms of liberalism
- Equal Marriage - when is a Lib Dem not a Lib Dem?
- Scots Lib Dems try to bar Yes campaign?
- Comments on Bangor City Council Meeting 20th May.
- The real legacy of Margaret Thatcher
- Mike Bird 21st May - 8:19am
I'm still not seeing many people address the substantive point of the opt-outs for religious ceremonies already written into the bill. Lots of people are...
- Paul In Twickenham 21st May - 8:14am
@Eddie Salmon. The Judea-Christian bible is filled with instructions. I do not need to list them as the arguments about Leviticus are well-rehearsed. Yet most...
- Mark Inskip 21st May - 8:06am
@Eddie Sammon "But if you believed in God, and God said you shouldn’t do this, but the Lib Dem activists said you should, who would...
- Alistair 21st May - 8:00am
Zero sympathy for registrars who want to opt out. Jobs change. If you dont like it, get a new one and someone more suited can...
- Shirley Campbell 21st May - 7:57am
Please quit the hype and support Republic's "Born Equal" campaign. Please quit this hypocritical hype. "Equal", equal to whom and for whom. So says a...