- Women in high places: senior female role models are essential in business and politics (Emily Fermor)
- Brexit: World War II without guns (Phil Aisthorpe)
- LDVideo: Liz Leffman: Come and help my campaign to save Oxfordshire’s NHS & bus services (Caron Lindsay)
- “Please offer me a seat” (Avril Coelho)
- Be under no illusion – the BMA screwed this up. (Rajin Chowdhury)
- Tousands of job losses in the wind and solar sector - Thanks to the Tories!
- Eternal vigilance
- The anti-immigration thing isn't a great look for Labour moderates
- Post-Conference drop-in artwork
- Did Plaid Cymru take money off Libya's Muammar Gaddafi?
- Lock-down at County Hall
- Hunted (1952) and Portpatrick harbour
- Lydiate – Update on volunteer litter picking activities
- Shami Charkrabarti goes to Eton
- My column in Midweek Visiter featuring Elderberries, badmintonathon, Four Season and The Game
- Eddie Sammon 28th Sep - 7:01pm
Corbyn's speech has one reference to Syria, none to Assad, Putin, Russia or Iran. Two to Saudi Arabia. If it was Benjamin Netanyahu bombing all...
- Dave Orbison 28th Sep - 6:48pm
@Paul Barker - I first became alerted to the use of 'tribal' in politics when reading contributions on LDV. It appeared the LibDems prided themselves...
- AM 28th Sep - 6:47pm
I'm all for inviting disillusioned Labour members to the LibDems, but as Paul Barker indicated - we'll struggle to win over anyone from the tribal,...
- David Raw 28th Sep - 6:24pm
Like Expats and Dave Orbison, I watched the speech in full. It would have been so much better to make a serious examination of each...
- expats 28th Sep - 6:23pm
paul barker...So you don't like any Labour policies; neither those from the left nor the right... Could you set out those LibDem policies that don't...
- Phil Aisthorpe 28th Sep - 6:23pm
My article was intended to be more allegory than analogy, William, so of course the history of WWII has nothing to do with Brexit other...