- David Ward: "if I lived in #Gaza would I fire a rocket? - probably yes"
- Review of 2014 European and Local Election Campaign
- ICM poll: Tories edge ahead of Labour, while Ukip collapse to 4th behind Lib Dems
- ++Breaking...Clegg: "We must axe Bedroom Tax"
- Tim Farron's Beveridge Lecture in full: "Let's say a huge yes to active, ambitious, liberal government and build a new consensus"
- Opinion: Alice vs the System: Lessons from a lifetime of “help” from public services #2 (Anonymous Liberal Democrat)
- Full steam ahead on infrastructure (Joe Otten)
- The Gender Agenda #3: Is there such a thing as “Women’s Policy”? (Alice Thomas)
- Opinion: Beware conflating offence with racism – Don’t demand David Ward’s expulsion (Jonathan Brown)
- Martin Horwood writes …Tony Blair’s legacy (Martin Horwood)
- What is wrong with John Bercow?
- NW Cambridge: Sainsbury's Supermarket Deal
- Joe Anderson - A comment too far
- Labour Say 'Non' To Lasting Tour Legacy
- Bury War Memorial
- Causes of death in Stockport
- Did Douglas Adams get the idea from Don Cupitt?
- The Assisted Dying Bill: A necessary evil?
- Musings from the Council Chamber - today's meeting
- Tring Summer Celebrations
- Rob Parsons 23rd Jul - 9:14pm
Roland, asking for evidence is not daft, it is sensible. I live in a village in the countryside. There has been building in this village....
- Alice Thomas 23rd Jul - 9:02pm
Richard - I would appreciate it if you could identify what the divisive statements are that you think I have made, so that I don't...
- Richard Dean 23rd Jul - 8:56pm
@Alice. You seem to be moving towards Men from Mars Women from Venus territory again. Why not try being a little less divisive? Division doesn't...
- Helen Dudden 23rd Jul - 8:56pm
If you win the next election, or play coalition with any Party, you have your chance.
- jedibeeftrix 23rd Jul - 8:50pm
does david understand what a proportionate response would be? Perhaps, but i rather think he believes israel should not respond at all: http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/danhodges/100281103/israels-critics-dont-want-a-proportionate-response-in-gaza-they-want-no-response-at-all/
- Jonathan Brown 23rd Jul - 8:35pm
@g - I think you've lost me. Why would you not consider Hamas supporters, activists, sympathisers etc. to be embittered Palestinians just because they are...