- Former Liberal Democrat MP John Barrett says he’s voting Yes in the Independence Referendum (Caron Lindsay)
- Sal Brinton writes…Post Rennard: living up to our liberal values (Sal Brinton)
- Opinion: Post Rennard, what should the party do? (Linda Jack)
- Opinion: Liberal Democrats for independence (Denis Mollison)
- Tim Farron: I want the Liberal Democrats to become the “gold standard” for the way voluntary organisations treat volunteers and staff (Tim Farron MP)
- And another Lib Dem spending commitment to add to the list
- Still ahead of par, as country number 55 is ticked off...
- We'll always have Stroke City
- Post? Rennard
- Ringfencing the Science Research Budget
- Lib Dems plan tax cut to over 6 million pensioners!
- Food swapping event
- Lessons from Rennard #2: the party needs to recognise three levels of misbehaviour
- Erik XIV lived here...
- Ambulance delay – Maghull
- Allan 21st Aug - 8:58pm
Perhaps John thinks that iScotland may give him a better chance of being elected, I sincerely hope the Scottish remain with us not because they...
- Norman Fraser 21st Aug - 8:50pm
I actually think it's pretty clear why John has decided to vote Yes. Like many Scots he has looked at what the current coalition government...
- David-1 21st Aug - 8:35pm
I hardly put it past the English population to support a whole raft of regressive, vengeful anti-Scottish measures if the Yes vote should win (which,...
- Tim13 21st Aug - 8:28pm
Psi No need to resort to sarcasm! I was trying to draw in a few words a summary of what I meant by it. I...
- Liberal Neil 21st Aug - 8:05pm
I think John's argument is a reasonable one, and more honest and coherent than the Yes campaign's.
- John Barrett 21st Aug - 7:58pm
Alex - One of the reasons I did not submit the article to Lib-Dem voice was exactly because I feared that might happen.