- Norman Baker's genius response to David Cameron: David, I need you to stop sending dishonest and patronising letters
- Peter Kellner's latest projection gives hope to the Lib Dems but points to the squeakiest of squeaky bum times
- Lord Tony Greaves writes...Why a new coalition would be a bad idea
- In which I seriously contemplate voting Labour
- ICM poll says Nick Clegg is safe in Sheffield Hallam
- The Independent View: Benefit the nation and the voters (Anthony Tuffin)
- Opinion: Why I would be wary of another coalition with the Conservatives (Cara Jenkinson)
- The real problem with #EdStone is that Miliband cannot be sure he will be able to deliver (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: Labour isn’t Keynesian – that’s why Liberal Democrats had to be (Toby MacDonnell)
- There is no need for Clegg to make an EU Referendum a red line. This does not signify agreement to it (Caron Lindsay)
- 3 reasons to vote Lib Dem in Churchtown, Crossens and Marshside on Thursday May 7th
- Congratulations to my friends in Alberta
- MyCouncillor Story: Newspapers Back Lib Dems
- Independent schools: no longer for the likes of us
- The Blood is The Life 06-05-2015
- A quick video summary of Lib Dem national policies
- Ukip suspends parliamentary candidate after he threatens to shoot rival candidate
- The Dungeon Dimension and voting Liberally
- What you need to know about the Liberal Democrats if there's a hung Parliament
- Top economist puts Plaid Cymru in their place
- Samuel Griffiths 6th May - 12:26pm
I don't think tuition fees are the reason people are not voting LibDem - I think austerity is and everything that came with it. There...
- matt (Bristol) 6th May - 12:25pm
Anyone who thinks that either Tory or Labour will be able to lead a 'popular' government is daft or a robotic drone. All outcomes will...
- Jenny Barnes 6th May - 12:22pm
Raising the income tax threshold is clearly not a better way of supporting low income families earning less than that threshold; and it benefits many...
- matt (Bristol) 6th May - 12:21pm
Richard: "An article worthy of The Sun". I don't think you realise how low the bar for that criteria has fallen recently. This is no...
- Stephen Hesketh 6th May - 12:05pm
paul barker6th May '15 - 11:15am "Will the Libdems continue to back PR, will the Pope remain a Catholic ?" Spot on Paul - its...
- peter tyzack 6th May - 12:03pm
and for someone who had such an expensive education it was not a very well written letter, was it David.? I went to a much...