- Lib Dems publish latest accounts: £439k surplus and membership up to 43,451
- Lord Rennard: Lib Dems continue investigation into peer while party official apologises for lapse
- Opinion: Who are the terrorists?
- Some reminders about commenting on Liberal Democrat Voice
- By-election update: Staplehurst gain by 6 votes
- Actually, this having the World Cup in England might be a good idea (Caron Lindsay)
- Don Foster MP writes…Justifiable NIMBYism? (Don Foster MP)
- Opinion: What is HAMAS’s game plan? (Steve Coltman)
- Opinion: The ECHR is a “British Bill of Rights” (Jonathan Waddell)
- Monroe Palmer writes: Reform of the complaints system for the Armed Forces (Monroe Palmer)
- The death of the Scarborough to Whitby line
- Confused Cats Against Feminism
- Serial bloggage
- Liberal Democrats try to win back the green vote
- John Lennon - an alternative view of the 'secular saint'
- Update on #IPv6 Motion
- Britain takes another step forward in catching up on driverless cars
- Timothy Garton Ash on global free speech standards
- Linkblogging For 30/7/14
- Lawyers Kidwells and Ludlow Skip Hire threaten me but I won't meet their demands
- Colin 31st Jul - 1:55am
The only reason why I and my partner has any kind of prospects is because my partner’s parents bought the house we live in under...
- Andy Hinton 31st Jul - 1:46am
Wow, the capacity of commenters on LDV to make me sympathise with the OP when I didn't especially in the first place is astonishing. I...
- T-J 31st Jul - 1:19am
@Peter 'I notice that although you scorn my opinion, you do not offer an alternative. The >75% is a current estimate, reasonable in my opinion,...
- George Potter 31st Jul - 12:54am
I'll point out that my generation will have to face the biggest challenges in human history, such as climate change and resource shortages, which have...
- Alex Macfie 31st Jul - 12:25am
No, the BBC policy, like the policy of most of the media, is to pretend that the only permitted positions on the EU are uncritical...
- Eddie Sammon 30th Jul - 11:55pm
Argh, maybe the left will stop its nastiness one day, it hates inequality, but sometimes it makes out that it hates the people involved in...