- Lord Paul Strasburger writes…Report shows that nobody thinks Home Office is right on investigatory powers (Paul Strasburger)
- With his Trident stance Corbyn shows himself to be no fan of ‘new politics’ (David Thorpe)
- Lib Dems disagree on EU referendum date (Caron Lindsay)
- Political disconnect in Calais and Dunkirk (Bradley Albrow)
- Don’t be left voiceless (Thomas Shakespeare)
- Hornby Trains in trouble
- Bird's eye view of Liverpool's waterways
- Request Blog 1 of 2: Why I Blog for @StarShard
- Key candidates petition for removal of UKIP's Welsh leader
- Economics essay 1: economic growth will come to an end naturally
- At home with family
- Liberal Democrat Newswire #76 is out, including the latest evidence on how to win elections
- More heel dragging over Fatal Foetal Abnormality
- No ward surgery tonight
- Interesting Links for 11-02-2016
- petermartin2001 11th Feb - 2:36pm
We know what Remain looks like (the present) .... But do we? We voted for 'Remain' in 1975 but did we really know then what...
- Jenny Barnes 11th Feb - 2:35pm
Jeremy Hunt doesn’t want a cross-party commission. He wants his terms or pretty much nothing. There. fixed that for you, Eddie. It's absurd to say...
- Bruce 11th Feb - 2:28pm
Westminster spends around £48bn on defence with some of it hidden in other departmental budgets like education, health, home office, transport. Around 1/12 is contributed...
- petermartin2001 11th Feb - 2:26pm
@RC, "The two [deficits] are not directly linked in any way" You might like to acquaint yourself with Wynne Godley's theory of sectoral balances before...
- Peter Parsons 11th Feb - 2:22pm
Ian, there is a question as to how independent the chief negotiator is if, as reported, Jeremy Hunt personally vetoed an agreement the employers and...
- Bruce 11th Feb - 2:16pm
how about 1 April - 2099 I know Dave said before end 2017 but he has broken nearly every other promise.