- We're heading for a minority Labour government backed by the SNP
- Alex Salmond postpones US book tour as Christine Jardine's campaign goes from strength to strength
- Nick Clegg and the Lib Dems can be very proud of themselves
- 38 Degrees get it badly wrong on Lib Dem funding for NHS - but don't do nearly enough to put it right
- Why have Liberal Democrats indulged the Tories' Bercow bashing?
- AIDS organisations and Elton John support Liberal Democrat candidate Adrian Hyyrylainen-Trett over HIV disclosure (Caron Lindsay)
- Something nasty – why the Tories aren’t making headway (Paul Walter)
- P-37: What are the Liberal Democrats talking about today? Mental Health and the manifesto for the mind (The Voice)
- Former LGBT+ chair Adrian Hyyrylainen-Trett becomes Britain’s first openly HIV positive candidate (Caron Lindsay)
- Nick Clegg and the Lib Dems can be very proud of themselves (Paul Walter)
- Happy Passover, Happy Easter!
- The Blood is The Life 01-04-2015
- Register to Vote and Postal Votes
- Bury Old Road Premises License Rejected
- Is it just me or has the Tories' election campaign been pretty bad so far?
- Lib Dems commit to spending £3.5 more on Mental Health services
- Shock News
- Sefton Council – Parking ticket machine trials
- Look Left, Look Right, Then Cross: Lib Dem election broadcast
- Worth Reading 166: War with the Parthians, before and after
- Philip Thomas 1st Apr - 11:26am
Actually it seems likely this particular pledge will go the way of the tax cut for the lowest paid- it will be enthusiastically agreed to...
- John Roffey 1st Apr - 11:18am
As indicated by my earlier posts - I am inclined to believe that a 'lesson learnt' approach to spending plans would appeal to the voters...
- Michael BG 1st Apr - 11:15am
@ Matthew Huntbach There are some people on here who do not take the two positions you keep saying everyone does. This is why some...
- expats 1st Apr - 11:02am
Matthew Huntbach 1st Apr '15 - 10:24am expats, Try reading a few Conservative Party discussion groups. You will find they are full of people attacking...
- theakes 1st Apr - 10:58am
I disagree: compared to a few months ago the Cons vote in the polls has moved upwards. They are now close to or at their...
- Caracatus 1st Apr - 10:56am
Sounds very like the people who think the electorate will suddenly change their mind about Nick Clegg - it will be his apology on tuition...