- Opinion: Our liberal identity crisis (Steve Bradley)
- Poverty at its lowest since 2004/5? (Joe Otten)
- LDV’s Sunday Best: our 7 most-read articles this week (The Voice)
- Opinion: Nelson Mandela: A personal tribute (Parmjit Singh Gill)
- Opinion: The inspiration of Nelson Mandela (Issan Ghazni)
- Greyfriars Bus Station, Northampton, will close in March
- On Mandela, the Autumn statement and MPs' pay
- Decision by Herts County Council's Cabinet Panel regarding freight terminal site
- What's wrong with the special shop for poor people?
- Carry On [Spring] Conference!
- Trenton Oldfield wins his appeal and can stay in the UK
- Turning the PR industry on its head at long last
- It's Not Brain Surgery
- This is Abuse
- Ian Swales MP to host second public flooding meeting in Redcar this week
- Jayne Mansfield 10th Dec - 12:02am
I'm sorry Matthew , I didn't mean to type your name incorrectly. I find that sort of thing disrespectful.
- Jayne Mansfield 9th Dec - 11:59pm
@ Matthe Huntbach Oh so very true. Yearning is such an apt word in this context.
- Matthew Huntbach 9th Dec - 11:58pm
It seems to me that if two people have made a promise of mutual support to each other and to any children they might produce,...
- Graham Evans 9th Dec - 11:54pm
Richard S is so right. Yesterday I met a young Pole who came to the UK six months ago. He was in a responsible, medium...
- ISHvinder 9th Dec - 11:46pm
- Jayne Mansfield 9th Dec - 11:45pm
@Graham Evans It is always important to define terms. I would define a core voter as someone who voted for the party because they shared...