- David Ward: "if I lived in #Gaza would I fire a rocket? - probably yes"
- Lord Rennard: Lib Dems continue investigation into peer while party official apologises for lapse
- Opinion: Beware conflating offence with racism – Don’t demand David Ward’s expulsion
- Good news: Voters places themselves and the Lib Dems in the centre. Bad news: that doesn't mean they're liberals
- Ukip may well win a seat in May 2015. But the least likely person to get elected is Nigel Farage
- Monroe Palmer writes: Reform of the complaints system for the Armed Forces (Monroe Palmer)
- Opinion: Who are the terrorists? (John Kelly)
- Nick Clegg “surprisingly good at Twitter” (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: New law needed to tackle millions wasted on public sector redundancy and rehiring (Tony Dawson)
- Opinion: UKIP are a blessing in disguise for pro-Europeans (Stuart Bonar)
- Yorkshire Day at York Friday 1st August 2014
- 100 year ago WW1 started.: John Bright's words set to Music by Vaughan Williams
- Bob Russell makes it 47 Lib Dem MPs on Twitter
- VIDEO: Eid al-Fitr 2014: Nick Clegg's message
- A poll inspired by @Extrabold
- Ludlow rats! A statement from the Environment Agency
- LGA Lib Dems: Park Homes Call for Evidence
- In praise of First Hull Trains and their Customer Service...
- Fracking to Bath - no thanks
- Proposals for 150 homes on Foldgate Lane - the initial plans revealed
- ATF 29th Jul - 7:33pm
@MartinB I'd assume that the Labour figure is thanks to the Short Money. And hey, at least it's up on where it was!
- Stephen Hesketh 29th Jul - 7:21pm
Oops I was supposed to be coming back to this before posting!!! It should have continued ... how refreshing to read the comments from Alex...
- Stephen Hesketh 29th Jul - 7:13pm
@Richard Dean 29th Jul '14 - 6:50pm. Point taken dear ;-)
- John Vincent 29th Jul - 6:51pm
I wish Sarah all the best for the future. I'm sure she will succeed in her next chosen opportunity.
- Richard Dean 29th Jul - 6:50pm
May I suggest that advice along the following lines also be provided, though not in terms of rules: > Keep contributions short if possible. Many...
- Stephen Hesketh 29th Jul - 6:45pm
“If you believe politicians are useless, you’ll end up with useless politicians” Yes and if you believe what self-serving newspapers tell you, you are even...