- Alison Goldsworthy quits party saying it's no place for "women who want to deliver change"
- Nicola Sturgeon challenges Nick Clegg to do the Ice Bucket Challenge
- ++ Coup for Ukip as Tory MP Carswell defects, triggers by-election in Clacton
- Opinion: Restructuring is important but the General Election is the priority
- Better Together can always make a better ad. Alex Salmond can not give us a better currency option than we have being part of the UK
- Opinion: Liberal Democrat Fairtrade Future welcomes hospital food announcement (Mathew Hulbert)
- Reflections on Rotherham (4): Lessons were not learnt before. They cannot be ignored again. (Colin Ross)
- Opinion: Time for change. Time for a Liberal Revival: my manifesto for Party President (Daisy Cooper)
- And the winner of the referendum debate was…….Charles Kennedy (Caron Lindsay)
- Reflections on Rotherham (3): Believing and taking responsibility (Joe Otten)
- It's good to type
- Today's policy: six weeks paternity leave
- Heart of Glass
- Douglas Carswell speaking in favour of open primaries
- Day 4983: Doctor Who: Breathing (Obligatory Kate Bush Reference)
- Protecting the NHS Budget
- Chris bats for local residents over night works in Victoria Street
- Shaggs Own Thing: celebrating New Hampshire's best/worst musical combo
- The Blood is The Life 30-08-2014
- Ian MacFadyen 30th Aug - 6:57pm
We look forward to your applications for LEEDS EAST.
- jedibeeftrix 30th Aug - 6:56pm
good article, Joe. "propose pre-positioning command and control, logistics specialists, heavy weapons and ammunition, probably at an existing base in Szczecin in Poland" rofl. move...
- Ian MacFadyen 30th Aug - 6:52pm
We can't wait till next May to rebuild. We must do it now.
- John Dunn 30th Aug - 6:10pm
Joe writes: "The big shift in public opinion came in July, when separatist rebels shot down Malaysian Airlines flight MH17 with advanced weapons" Evidence ??
- JoeBourke 30th Aug - 6:03pm
The economist has a useful piece ahead of the Nato summit next week http://www.economist.com/news/international/21614166-russias-aggression-ukraine-has-made-natos-summit-wales-most-important - writing: NATO can only act by consensus, and some members...
- T-J 30th Aug - 6:02pm
Ed, what do you mean by 'the Western World'? Because a good portions of the members of the European Union are intimately familiar with life...