- Why I went from being Rugby Green Party's general election candidate to a revived Liberal Democrat activist
- Leaving UKIP for the Liberal Democrats
- ++ Tim Farron announces diverse spokesperson team
- What could a Jeremy Corbyn victory mean for the Liberal Democrats?
- The real reason why Mark Williams MP isn't in Tim Farron's front bench team, announced today *
- Where next in the campaign for electoral reform? (Zack Polanski)
- EU “No” campaign: It’s all about Nigel (Paul Walter)
- Turkey, the Kurds & Syria – an Opportunity for Diplomacy? (Jonathan Brown)
- Solution to Calais crisis lies in international development (Guy Russo)
- Liberal heroes in pop culture Part 1: Jon Snow from Game of Thrones (David Faggiani)
- Cecil the Lion and Humanity
- Market Harborough is the best harborough
- Alex Salmond does a referendum u-turn
- A ban on autonomous weapons is easier said than done
- Reducing Social Rents Will Cost Councils £2.6 Bn and Reduce House Building By Nearly 34,000
- Wefare Vote in Parliament – My letter to the Champion newspaper
- Liz Kendall could be best for all of us
- 2015 Hugo voting: a final blogging roundup
- Safety check on bad decisions removed
- Following Farage: The Ultimate Political Road Trip - one of the best political books I've read in the last year
- Simon Shaw 31st Jul - 2:59pm
@paul barker "The Tories have their split planned for next year while Labour are working on it now." I like it!
- paul barker 31st Jul - 2:30pm
The big drivers for reform will be the increasing crisis of legitamacy around The Lords & the splits in the 2 major Parties. The Tories...
- Sadie Smith 31st Jul - 2:30pm
Norman still at Health. I, for one, am pleased. This list came out shortly after Norman had picked up the care cost issue and been...
- CQ 31st Jul - 2:03pm
If we're going to re-brand in needs to be an extension of a wider programme of change or refocusing of our identity. Recognition of our...
- Andrew 31st Jul - 1:34pm
I agree re STV for local elections. We could probably have got that in 2010 instead of the AV referendum. And then campaign for an...
- Sir Norfolk Passmore 31st Jul - 1:25pm
Nigel Farage hasn't "devoted his life to getting us out of the EU". He's devoted it to mucking about, drinking as much fine wine as...