- Opinion: Our liberal identity crisis (Steve Bradley)
- Poverty at its lowest since 2004/5? (Joe Otten)
- LDV’s Sunday Best: our 7 most-read articles this week (The Voice)
- Opinion: Nelson Mandela: A personal tribute (Parmjit Singh Gill)
- Opinion: The inspiration of Nelson Mandela (Issan Ghazni)
- Dundee City Council meetings
- The Blood is The Life 10-12-2013
- The Longest Gap between a Film and it's Sequel
- Bar Hill Skate Park: Final Day For Survey!
- A reminder of the genius that is Labour-run Haringey Council
- How First Past the Post has given India perpetual coalition government
- Sox Appeal 2013
- BPP: Business Priority Profits
- Kurdish International Liberal Congress
- Pat Nevin's Scotland cap
- Caron Lindsay 10th Dec - 11:02am
And at the end of 4 years, we'd helped 10,000 people.
- JohnTilley 10th Dec - 10:55am
Steve Griffiths 10th Dec '13 - 9:18am The tragedy is that many of us commenting here were dedicated activists until the party’s change of direction....
- Caron Lindsay 10th Dec - 10:54am
That made me jump out of my skin. Bleary eyed co-editor having a day off imagined it was a different kind of surgery. Blood pressure...
- Andrew Colman 10th Dec - 10:47am
As a public sector worker , my pay is been frozen for 2 years and is being limited to 1% increase for 3 years whatever...
- Graham Evans 10th Dec - 10:37am
We may not approve of tribalism but that is in reality the essence of the core vote of both the Conservative and Labour parties. Their...
- Suzanne Fletcher 10th Dec - 10:21am
A very moving tribute. we must do what we can to do what Nick ends up saying, doing it "all year round and not just...