- Canada-EU non-deal - dramatic collapse of the shining example for a post-Brexit future held up by the leavers
- Live updates from the Witney count
- +++Witney result: Biggest Con to Lib Dem swing since the 1997 Winchester by-election.
- ++BREAKING NEWS : Zac Goldsmith has resigned as MP for Richmond Park
- Independent: "The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron's seat tomorrow"
- It beggars belief that Brexit has escaped basic parliamentary democracy (Paul Carroll)
- Baroness Jenny Randerson writes: Heathrow expansion is bad economics, bad for the environment and bad for residents. (Jenny Randerson)
- Liberals need to reclaim patriotism (Alex Hegenbarth)
- Impressions – from a very small cog in the Witney wheel (Katharine Pindar)
- Witney could be a turning point for the Lib Dems (Mark Argent)
- Liberal Democrats make a flying start in the Richmond by-election
- Gender pay gap widens in Ludlow area as women's wages fall
- First Clun now Madeley? Wild boar in Shropshire
- Why I'm pleased Labour is standing in the Richmond Park by-election
- Did Peterborough City Council lie about Luton? #StMichaelsGateSAGA #WatchAndDecide
- Update to the Update
- Richmond Park: Don't write off working with other parties
- Moving Off Smashwords
- Interesting email from COMPASS
- My column in this weeks Visiter
- james 26th Oct - 9:54pm
there is currently a story on the telegraph online (fairly near the top) about this by-election and EU policy positions that many on this thread...
- Jayne Mansfield 26th Oct - 9:26pm
In my opinion, all political parties should put up a candidate and fight for their beliefs with vigour. The electorate have a right to choice,...
- Nigel Jones 26th Oct - 9:20pm
@Nick. Agreed. A few years ago I noticed a reduction in flights to Rome from airports not too far from where I live in North...
- Ruth Bright 26th Oct - 9:15pm
Such a shame that we have failed to act on this issue within the party itself. Always best to get your own house in order...
- John Nicholson 26th Oct - 8:50pm
In response to Simon Shaw: In 2010, 92% of votes went to the Conservatives and the LibDems, so there is a large soft Green and...
- Ethics gradient 26th Oct - 8:35pm
@Andrew McCaig fate can often be amenable to change. you draw an interesting 3rd point as to why a middle ground soft brexit will not...