- What would you do if you were Mayor of Nice? (Caron Lindsay)
- Renationalising the railways is trendy but not smart (Jack Watson)
- Are party consultations with members worth the paper they’re written on? (George Potter)
- We shouldn’t criticize Jeremy Corbyn for finally doing a bit of reasonably clever “media” (Paul Walter)
- Andrew George writes…Can progressives unite to defeat the Tories? (Andrew George)
- Jeremy Corbyn campaigns "for climate change"
- Robot Dreams, by Isaac Asimov
- Borrowdale Close road surface in need of some work!
- Reclaiming the centre ground
- Birkdale – Train hits car on Crescent Road level crossing
- Aintree & Maghull Champion Newspaper – 'Fury as trees felled in woods'
- The Blood is the Life for 26-08-2016
- In a time of little joy for political moderates, UKIP being rubbish acts as comfort food
- My must-reads this week August 26, 2016
- Could Labour's flagship conference be cancelled this year?
- Peter Davies 26th Aug - 8:47pm
@Lawrence Cox. It is a problem that however sensible a scheme you put forward, someone will pretend you are putting forward the Green Party scheme....
- Richard Underhill 26th Aug - 8:27pm
petermartin2001 26th Aug '16 - 8:49am "you’ll end up with the euro." The process is (1) qualify for the ERM, doubtful with that big a...
- John Peters 26th Aug - 8:21pm
Richard Underhill Yes, cultural norms differ. Most expect clothing of some form.
- Richard Underhill 26th Aug - 8:07pm
John Peters 26th Aug '16 - 4:10pm " We limit public nakedness, so we are not a free society." Have you told Channel 4? A...
- Graham Evans 26th Aug - 6:54pm
@ Helen Tadcastle "The question for YOU is how do politicians ..." No, this is a question for you, and others who share your views....
- Glenn 26th Aug - 6:49pm
Eddie. Good on you if you're proud. Personally, I find it no more outrageous than modesty laws or having to put alcohol in a paper...