- Local Government doing less to achieve more (Simon Thorley)
- Let ALDC know if you are a candidate (ALDC)
- Lib Dems deliver vital aid to Dunkirk Refugee Camp (Bradley Hillier-Smith)
- Full Spring Conference Agenda out now (Caron Lindsay)
- Lord Paul Strasburger writes…Report shows that nobody thinks Home Office is right on investigatory powers (Paul Strasburger)
- Friday reading
- Counsel for Dr Kissinger
- Ludlow Teme education centre proposed by Severn Rivers Trust - it looks a great idea
- Work begins on bridging the gap at Loughborough
- A peacock for Lady Jane Grey
- Police considering evidence over Conservative spending in Newark by-election
- State of the SB
- Off with your blog! I've been censored by Shropshire Council for revealing it intends to [censored by Shropshire Council]
- The homeopathic web comic
- The State of Liverpool City Region
- Roland 12th Feb - 10:35pm
Leave.EU and the Lib Dem InTogether campaign will be no doubt glowering atmospherically at each other across the room. I like the positioning of these...
- Roland 12th Feb - 10:20pm
Junior doctors are highly intelligent people who have read the proposals for themselves & are not just listening to the BMA. If they think the...
- Victor Grayson 12th Feb - 9:34pm
£22billion in foreign investment that is, sorry.
- Victor Grayson 12th Feb - 9:33pm
@RC@petermartin2001-although figures are very difficult to dig out it would seem that the UK receives an average of £22 billion per month and invisible earnings...
- petermartin2001 12th Feb - 9:19pm
@ Victor Grayson, "what proportion of the monthly government borrowing requirement do you think is attributable to the balance of payments deficit ?" OK. Lets...
- Caron Lindsay 12th Feb - 9:02pm
Ok, enough about housing now. We're supposed to be talking about conference.