- Brexit demands greater devolution – a new deal for our regions (Caroline Pidgeon)
- P-1: Deep breath (Ed Fordham)
- Towards a world free of nuclear weapons (Neil Stockley)
- Our Brexit strategy needs amending (Adam Hyde)
- P-3: Could the Labour campaign be any more selfish and arrogant? (Ed Fordham)
- Measures to support schools, reduce energy use and calm traffic rejected by Shropshire Council
- Immigration: who's really in control?
- Lydiate RC Church – Parking restrictions now in place
- What will be the impact of Brexit on the NHS?
- Review: The Siege by Helen Dunmore
- Who will win in Copeland and Stoke Central? A final prediction
- Further Temporary Traffic Order - Nethergate
- Crime and safety to feature at Ludlow and Clee meeting on 2 March
- Interesting Links for 23-02-2017
- Lording it up
- John Barrett 23rd Feb - 2:43pm
Well said Kishwer. From my own discussions with other Lib-Dems and from comments on LDV, there are clearly a number of long standing party members...
- John Payne 23rd Feb - 2:42pm
I hope Caroline is supporting the Labour Assembly members initiative on LVT. https://www.london.gov.uk/press-releases/assembly/mayor-positive-about-a-land-value-tax-trial
- DJ 23rd Feb - 2:22pm
"One final big answer in the coming decades is to move Parliament and the civil service away from London to the Midlands or the North."...
- Michael Cole 23rd Feb - 2:19pm
James, "How about allowing companies hq’d outside of London with sufficient staff to maintain that as a reasonable situation that pays all its taxes to...
- John Payne 23rd Feb - 2:19pm
James, Yes: It is a good idea to alter and reduce taxation to promote economic development in neglected areas of the UK. What better way...
- John Hall 23rd Feb - 2:19pm
Hi Matt, Of course even the most poorly educated, less able but remotely intellegent person should be allowed to vote for the candidate who's philosophy...