- Norman Baker's genius response to David Cameron: David, I need you to stop sending dishonest and patronising letters
- Peter Kellner's latest projection gives hope to the Lib Dems but points to the squeakiest of squeaky bum times
- In which I seriously contemplate voting Labour
- Opinion: Why I would be wary of another coalition with the Conservatives
- Labour minority government - or coalition with the Lib Dems - would not actually need the SNP's support
- The best UK government of my lifetime (Caron Lindsay)
- The Independent View: Benefit the nation and the voters (Anthony Tuffin)
- Opinion: Why I would be wary of another coalition with the Conservatives (Cara Jenkinson)
- The real problem with #EdStone is that Miliband cannot be sure he will be able to deliver (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: Labour isn’t Keynesian – that’s why Liberal Democrats had to be (Toby MacDonnell)
- Decision Day
- In defence of liberal democracy
- To "be" or not to "bee"
- Why Vote Liberal Democrat?
- New post, part one on Multiversity
- Updating my working... My revised 7th May, 2015, general election predictions
- Community Spirit Action Group AGM
- Why you should vote tomorrow - if you don't engage democracy is dead
- Why vote Liberal Democrat? My answer to that and three questions...
- Lib Dems Believe Wordle 48 Freedom - Liberty
- Glenn 7th May - 2:36am
Steven Rose. Whoever commands the house wins. That is the nature of British politics. I know Lord Oakeshott is something of a dirty word here...
- TCO 7th May - 12:02am
@Matt (Bristol) a gurt Bristol party is a roit good ideal.
- Caron Lindsay 7th May - 12:01am
James, I think I would.
- WildColonialBoy 6th May - 11:54pm
@John Tilley You say you are appalled by BBC experts talking about an election by Christmas. The only person I've seen talking about that is...
- James Graham 6th May - 11:46pm
Hmmmm.... Presumably you'd condemn this just as much if a Lib Dem politician were to do the same thing?
- Matt (Bristol) 6th May - 11:39pm
Firstly, I am sick to the back teeth of the assumption every-blessed-where that a Tory-LibDem coalition is the natural order of things now and we...