- We shouldn’t criticize Jeremy Corbyn for finally doing a bit of reasonably clever “media” (Paul Walter)
- Andrew George writes…Can progressives unite to defeat the Tories? (Andrew George)
- The UK and the rapid deterioration in global security (Paul Reynolds)
- Brexit and the path to a written constitution (Ciaran McGonagle)
- Could train-gate derail Corbyn’s leadership campaign? (Caron Lindsay)
- Interesting Links for 25-08-2016
- You know that thing where you watch a show & you really love it & then SOMETHING happens?
- Farewell Sam Martinez
- Why Do AMC Cinemas Hate Blind People?
- Man who was Deputy Leader of Tory council group convicted of lying to get elected
- The irrelevance of election campaigns
- Oracle, by Ian Watson
- Bank Holiday rail disruption
- Local pensioners let down by the Council and Vivacity!
- A 'Little Berg' for the Mayor's Parlour
- Bill le Breton 25th Aug - 8:40am
Peter - you do not have to define the money supply. You have to measure changes in nominal gross domestic product or national income. At...
- James Moore 25th Aug - 8:37am
It takes a truly incompetent Leader of a UK wide political party to not be able to find an actually genuine packed train for a...
- Richard Underhill 25th Aug - 8:18am
M0 was notes and coins, but presumably affected by credit cards and debit cards. Look at the effect of more money from TV companies into...
- expats 25th Aug - 8:11am
Nom de Plume 24th Aug '16 - 3:48pm..........Obama, in my opinion, has been one of the better US presidents..... In my opinion Obama has been...
- Richard Underhill 25th Aug - 8:08am
ISBN 0 7509 0187 X " the death of the king meant that there had to be a general election" which made little difference, but...
- petermartin2001 25th Aug - 7:36am
@ Bill le Breton, Assuming that you could define and control the money supply, which I doubt, where would the extra 5% (or whatever) come...