- Lib Dem Deputy Leadership - runners and riders. Who's your choice?
- This week's by-elections: A town council gain but a big loss in Bucks for the Liberal Democrats
- UPDATED: Full list of Lib Dems standing in our held seats and top 50 targets
- ++ Lib Dem deputy leader Simon Hughes replaces Lord McNally as Justice Minister
- Clegg opens up his "fairly thick Black Book" of Lib Dem plans blocked by the Tories - but is it enough?
- Opinion: Justice for Simon Hughes (Linda Jack)
- Ed Davey MP writes: Energy Act will create 200,000 green jobs (Edward Davey MP)
- Tim Farron MP writes: Liberal Democrats must stand up against blanket internet surveillance (Tim Farron MP)
- Edward Davey MP writes: Liberal Democrats continue to oppose Heathrow expansion (Edward Davey MP)
- Opinion: Europe and peace – the ties that bind and the dangers of the rise of the right (Ian Jones)
- Bumper by election nights 19
- Council forces through plans to treble concerts in Finsbury Park
- Why London has become a bit vampiric
- The Porn Block Fiasco goes mainstream
- 99% of Danish Jews survived the Holocaust
- Liberal Democrats on the Economy
- Fenland DC, Elm and Christchurch
- How to up the response rate on surveys: use Post-It notes
- My recommended reading for today December 19, 2013
- Harville Hendrix may be a liberal....
- Matthew Huntbach 19th Dec - 7:55pm
RC It’s not even remotely like the Liberal Party of the 1950s. In the 1959 General Election, the Liberals won six seats and 6% of...
- Stuart Mitchell 19th Dec - 7:51pm
As usual, Ed Davey tries to pretend he's both in favour of price increases (Labour's price freeze would be a total disaster), while at the...
- Eddie Sammon 19th Dec - 7:44pm
What amazes me is that there is never any acceptance that the route cause of the problem is that both men and women generally prefer...
- Michael Parsons 19th Dec - 7:31pm
So Bill, no reply? The Monetarist MV=PT etc assumes money has only transactions and precautionary purposes. The moment we arrive at the "store of value"...
- Stuart Mitchell 19th Dec - 7:29pm
Some of this is fine as far as it goes, but unfortunately the whole body confidence campaign continues to be let down by the usual...
- Michael Parsons 19th Dec - 7:23pm
Simon Yes marketisation and private health insurance don't work. To meet clais and make a profit insurance requires a pool of unclaimed contributions, and sooffers...