- Vince Cable writes…The birth of the 48 movement (Vince Cable)
- What does the referendum result mean? (Richard Robinson)
- Pledge to rejoin EU needs to be matched by EU Impact Fund (Nick Hopkinson)
- How the Lib Dems can lead after the Referendum Result (Scott Partridge)
- Fighting for votes at 16 (Jack Haines)
- Interesting Links for 01-07-2016
- Lib Dems gain seat in first post-referendum elections
- Let's bring down our whole rotten political system
- For the centenary of the Battle of the Somme
- A tribute to Gordon Murray and Trumptonshire
- Luton UA, High Town- 30th June 2016
- Bexley LB, St Michael's- 30th June 2016
- Vale of Glamorgan UA, Rhoose- 30th June 2016
- Mole Valley DC, Leatherhead North- 30th June 2016
- Will jumpers for goalposts revive England's fortunes?
- James Spackman 1st Jul - 8:43am
Follow the link to join https://libdems.secure.force.com/LiberalDemocrats/NewMemberRegistration
- James Spackman 1st Jul - 8:42am
Take control! Get involved!
- Peter Davies 1st Jul - 8:19am
If you want to fight across Great Britain, you cannot rely on local parties however well supported. We need a parallel network of campaigning teams...
- Tom Harney 1st Jul - 8:11am
In answer to J Dunn the question was clear about remain - I interpret it as do nothing as a result of the referendum. The...
- Michael Beckett 1st Jul - 7:42am
Is 650 seats the correct expanded target? Our Sister party 'Alliance' (The Alliance Party of Northern Ireland) usually contest the 18 Northern Ireland Westminster seats,...
- Glenn 1st Jul - 4:25am
Sorry I meant the Lisbon Treaty of signed in 2007 which only entered into force in 2009. Interesting that it came in so close to...