- Surely it's time for the Liberal Democrats to part company with Alex Carlile
- The Independent View: Progressive and pro-European voters must unite against Tory-UKIP chaos
- The Green party - should we be panicking?
- Debates plan disadvantages the Liberal Democrats
- Opinion: Let's look at the harm caused by Page 3
- Catherine Bearder writes… 100 days to stop the Tories or Labour neglecting the environment (Catherine Bearder MEP)
- Julian Huppert writes… Clamping down on Tax Dodging (Julian Huppert MP)
- The left cheers Syriza while Miliband equivocates (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: Enablement For All (Kirsten Johnson)
- Opinion: The case for a “Great Reform Pact” (Mike Biden)
- Tuesday meetings - Hogmanay 2015 and schools consultation
- Holocaust Memorial Day
- On the road to a stronger economy and a fairer society
- Can Lib Dems Learn Anything from Syriza's Win?
- Linkblogging For 27/1/15
- Have your say about your hospital care
- Labour Blair Gaddafi Collusion
- Bramhall Tory councillor defects to UKIP
- The Election Law Handbook goes online!
- Free electric blankets at Golden Age event
- Malcolm Todd 27th Jan - 10:51pm
How very odd. Norman Lamb says, "although there was no evidence to suggest that such practices were taking place in the NHS, I wanted to...
- Eddie Sammon 27th Jan - 10:38pm
Stephen Donnelly, to explain further: "Capital Allowances let taxpayers write-off the cost of certain capital assets against taxable income. They take the place of depreciation...
- Eddie Sammon 27th Jan - 10:28pm
Stephen, I am not confused, if someone buys a new machine it doesn't lose 100% of its value in year one, so why can they...
- Cllr. David Becket 27th Jan - 10:23pm
and 100 days to stop the fracking supporting Liberals!
- Stuart 27th Jan - 10:04pm
@John For once I can't see where you are coming from here. This is not "Genocide Memorial Day"; it is "Holocaust Memorial Day". The Holocaust...
- Stephen Donnelly 27th Jan - 9:54pm
The key thing that Julian recognises is that the tax system needs to be made simpler and more transparent. Eddie seems very confused about capital...