- Peter Kellner's latest projection gives hope to the Lib Dems but points to the squeakiest of squeaky bum times
- Lord Tony Greaves writes...Why a new coalition would be a bad idea
- In which I seriously contemplate voting Labour
- Ashcroft poll in Hallam: Clegg within a whisker of Labour with a lot of Tory vote to squeeze
- Clegg wins the battle of the switchers in last night's Question Time
- Opinion: Why I would be wary of another coalition with the Conservatives (Cara Jenkinson)
- The real problem with #EdStone is that Miliband cannot be sure he will be able to deliver (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: Labour isn’t Keynesian – that’s why Liberal Democrats had to be (Toby MacDonnell)
- There is no need for Clegg to make an EU Referendum a red line. This does not signify agreement to it (Caron Lindsay)
- In which I seriously contemplate voting Labour (Caron Lindsay)
- The best Lib Dem poster display I've ever seen, a Dalek and meeting a fellow BlackBerry Passport fan
- Media endorsements are building a narrative to keep Cameron in office, whatever the result
- The case against coalition becomes clearer
- Delivering Marley Hill and Byermoor.
- What the papers say
- Back to My Roots
- Same-sex marriage: just one of the Lib Dem achievements in the last five years
- On Pledges Carved in Stone
- The Blood is The Life 05-05-2015
- The local dimension - keeping our area green for future generations
- Helen Dudden 5th May - 12:54pm
But Nick Cleggs MPs have no interest in the laws when it's not working. You either do what I did get the textbooks out or...
- Caron Lindsay 5th May - 12:52pm
Oh, I think efforts will be made in that direction!
- matt (Bristol) 5th May - 12:47pm
- William Hobhouse 5th May - 12:46pm
I'd say a Lab-Con coalition would provide a stable government (a big majority) and would allow the Lib Dems to rebuild in opposition. When all...
- matt (Bristol) 5th May - 12:43pm
I am genuinely trying to keep an open mind, but I distrust the apparent unity of the Tories during this election and feel it will...
- David Evans 5th May - 12:33pm
Great reply. Even better that Liam's note to Danny and his reply. However, to have real effect it needs to get in the national news...