- Dear English Party, is there something you’ve forgotten to do? (Caron Lindsay)
- The battle for a better Europe starts in Bournemouth (Liberal Democrat International Office)
- A woman’s place at Conservative Party Conference – walking with Dave, not talking on panels (Caron Lindsay)
- Is education at the centre of Lib Dem philosophy? (Nigel Jones)
- Tory flip-flop on infrastructure planning (Simon Horner)
- Why the EU out campaign should be worried about science
- Fighting Dodgy Local Employer
- Two important follow-ups to the Lib Dem English Party's strategy plans
- Notes from the Museum : Creative Writing inspired by the Zoology Museum
- The Blood is the Life for 09-10-2015
- Links I found interesting for 09-10-2015
- Worth Reading 182: Without a blink
- Conservatives signal the beginning of the end for social housing
- Councillors Advice Centre - Saturday 10th October
- Southwark Children Health Exposed
- Sarah Olney 9th Oct - 9:57am
"he could do with slowing down his delivery a bit" - and keeping his hands still! He was waving them around in front of his...
- Matthew Huntbach 9th Oct - 9:48am
TCO Yes but that variation is not uniform. Some areas are allowed to provide different sorts of schools and others aren’t. Nicked from Wiki, but...
- Matthew Huntbach 9th Oct - 9:34am
David Wallace The party gave us a conservative government (albeit a fairly moderate one) in exchange for the Tories agreeing to implement some liberal policies....
- Peter 9th Oct - 9:21am
Paul, Europe is a wonderful continent with diverse countries and great people. I worked in Europe for part of each week for decades. The EU...
- John Marriott 9th Oct - 9:15am
An interesting collection tonight. Ms Patel: priti useless, simply singing from the Downing Street songbook. I reckon she could do with her former boss, Zack...
- expats 9th Oct - 9:05am
Duncan Stott 9th Oct '15 - 8:02am..... A bit confusing????? You believe in a 'minimum wage' but not in a minimum wage that someone can...