- The case for Syrian air-strikes: not overwhelming, but strong enough (Nick Thornsby)
- Liberal Democrats should campaign against benefits “rape clause” (Caron Lindsay)
- Caroline Pidgeon writes… Action, not rhetoric, on knife crime (Caroline Pidgeon)
- The reality of living with, leaving and surviving domestic abuse (Betty)
- Passing the buck for the cuts (John Marriott)
- Clarke and Dawe - The Nativity Play. Does it send the wrong message?
- Did you miss my Speakers Corner article in the Peterborough Telegraph?
- November books
- Don't just blame Cereste for Solar Farm failure!
- What's your view on the Council Christmas Tree?
- Holiday/Christmas Train – Why can't Merseyrail do one?
- James Rhodes at Soho Downstairs
- Flaming Groovies: Shake Some Action
- What the Conservatives want to do to the Lords. What do you make of it?
- Climate Change is a massive issue
- David Raw 29th Nov - 7:18pm
@ N. Thornsby : " Miliband played politics" Oh come off it. I've had enough of the right wing stuff from fans of the Coalition....
- Tomas Howard-Jones 29th Nov - 7:05pm
4. Gas Attacks: A slick media operation ran within the nebulous Syrian 'rebels' by 2012. Everyone knew why the West displaced Saddam Hussein: He was...
- Tomas Howard-Jones 29th Nov - 7:04pm
Intricate sophistry doesn't change reality. And just because a narrative is upheld by the mainstream political class and media of our country doesn't make it...
- Glenn 29th Nov - 7:01pm
The main argument against bombing is not that it will cause civilian deaths, although it will, it's that it doesn't really work and has actively...
- expats 29th Nov - 6:57pm
For all you gung-ho posters...YOU aren't in the firing line.....Voices from Raqqa: 'We can't hide from your bombs. Tell MPs to say no'....... Assad tried...
- Eddie Sammon 29th Nov - 6:53pm
I was against bombing Assad in 2013 and pro bombing Daesh in Iraq and Syria now. The first decision won't look great in hindsight, but...