- Unwelcome behaviour at Conference
- +++Breaking.....Liz Leffman will be the Liberal Democrat candidate in Witney
- No, Newsnight, it's not ok to talk about us when we aren't there to defend ourselves
- In full: Tim Farron's speech to Liberal Democrat Conference
- How Brexit will ruin the British motorsport industry
- Grammar schools are not the answer (Simon Perks)
- Brexit: An opportunity to extend freedom of movement (Richard Warren)
- Why I am going to Witney and I want you to go too (Caron Lindsay)
- Lord Malcolm Bruce writes… Liberalism revitalised (Malcolm Bruce)
- Grammar schools and Brexit (John Death)
- Eddie Sammon 25th Sep - 2:34am
Thanks Little Jackie. Cameron got some a concession on free movement - there are ways to twist arms if we are imaginative. We could even...
- Stevan Rose 25th Sep - 1:33am
@Dennis Loretta. Thanks for making that point. How many people out if the 75,000 members and 2.4 million voters were at the conference? 2,000 /...
- Little Jackie Paper 25th Sep - 1:12am
Eddie Sammon - I think you are spot on right. But... 1 - The EU institutions can think and say what they want. There are...
- malc 25th Sep - 12:53am
Simon Shaw "It’s only when we get close to the next GE that they’ll really let rip with 30 years of facts with which to...
- Denis Loretto 25th Sep - 12:36am
Was Stevan Rose at the conference? Surely he knows that the Lib Dems are the only party democratically deciding or endorsing policy - definitely not...
- Eddie Sammon 25th Sep - 12:17am
We need soft brexit with a concession on free-movement. This is what is pushing people towards hard brexit - they think a concession without serious...